ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Tried blackout for the first time in like 2 years. We used to play this game a lot. Great fun.

Jeez. Its like going back 35 years in gaming experience. Back to warzone we go lol.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
If you see NoobyMcNoob that is my second account.

Thought @Ant1 had that reserved?

unnamed.jpg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Now people are getting into the gulag and killing people in the waiting area flol.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Isn't there a skin you can buy which makes you invisible from a certain distance?

The game is just a mess but I'll still play it 😂

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Nah there's another one, you literally turn invisible from a certain distance away.

Levelcap done a video on it yesterday iirc

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
I’m sick to death of playing lobbies that I’m out of my depth in, f**king joke

Have you had a look at what level you have been in?
I felt the same recently and they have all been platinum or diamond.

I am not that good lol

Bmw 330d
Have you had a look at what level you have been in?
I felt the same recently and they have all been platinum or diamond.

I am not that good lol
Yeah yeah, platinum and diamond. Did go back to bronze/gold lobbies for a couple of days (by chance) and the game was far more enjoyable.

My K/D isn’t even anything to shout about, SBMM shows that I’m placed in diamond/platinum lobbies based on my wins but I’ve only had 17 wins which I didn’t think was anything to write home about either.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Yeah yeah, platinum and diamond. Did go back to bronze/gold lobbies for a couple of days (by chance) and the game was far more enjoyable.

My K/D isn’t even anything to shout about, SBMM shows that I’m placed in diamond/platinum lobbies based on my wins but I’ve only had 17 wins which I didn’t think was anything to write home about either.

Who you playing with? As it’s blended across the party to determine which lobby you’re in.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
I definitely want more gold lobbies.

Same I wouldn’t say my stats are great either.

Play a mix with some peeps on here, other mates or solo. So can’t quite spot the pattern of when it’s loads harder.

I guess In theory your KD should be 1. As that’s what skill based match making should achieve if it’s perfect. Obviously doesn’t work that well and can’t in reality. But I like it being much better haha

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
We landed by fire station at dam. One of us grabbed the heli and came up. We were 99% no one else landed close. Mate is a bit ott lol. Within a minute of landing lad got sniped and to this day (was only last night lol) we have no idea where from. Checking we were in platinum 1 lobby.

Bmw 330d
Weird then.

I have 47 wins and a not great K/D from my early days, and it drops me in a range of lobbies....
You trolling for a reply?

Here are your options.

A - You play solos due to no mates so no one to carry you.
B - You’re not very good hence why you keep getting smashed.
I’d rather be a s**t player with no mates than be a sad c**t who hacks and posts the videos of it on YouTube

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I’d rather be a s**t player with no mates than be a sad c**t who hacks and posts the videos of it on YouTube

Laughable - I have over 100 genuine wins under my belt 😂

As my fellow gaming pal would say ‘Get better son OK’