ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Isn't that kd your actual kd
Nope. Not sure what it is. Just checked the game on Cod Tracker

2 Deaths for Tom and one for Phil and I in the game.
My K/D for Warzone is 1.01.

So not sure where that 0.5 comes from? Maybe it can’t get the KD so just defaults to that?

Edit: just seen our teams average KD was #33. So we were defo the underdogs

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Always assumed it was true. We had such a laugh last night, talking about boats by construction. To the point I had tears lol.

Screenshot_20210313_123835_com.android.chrome.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
May be playing in a tournament on Friday night, duos. £5 entry, £240 1st place, £90 2nd and £50 3rd. The rest of them are meant to be s**t so hopefully easy winnings 🤣

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Haha yeah...Second account to try and get less sweaty lobbies. That game we won was still a diamond lobby though

I'm not sure it matters. If you have a few decent games you then get put in virgin lobbies who play 10 hours a day.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Spectated that hacker, must have turned his hacks off as he died shortly after. 27 kills in a solo quad game.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Thought about a scuff ages ago but struggle with changing my normal controls lol

I thought that, and whilst it’s taking time, it’s proved easier than I thought. I think because it dual maps the controller functions it makes it easier to transition.

So if you don’t press the paddle and press the “old button” it still works, so you aren’t just left stood there like an idiot with nothing happening.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
People are headshot Kings on this game tonight. Mate saying something was out saying 40% of people are using some form of cheating. Certain pad etc.