ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I had a couple of games on plunder. Trying out the RAM ,seems decent, although sometimes wild.
I'm also a s**t sniper, shouldn't have attempted the first two shots tbh but I do love killing the guy you just killed again.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Good games today with @withoutabix and @n9oll
View attachment 1534421
The game that we finished 14th, a hacker killed us 🤡 loving the LC10
Little clip of the ending in that last win, we did well to win it, I only came back from the gulag a few seconds before this starts. Amax FTW

Looks s**t in 1080 :ROFLMAO: its taking ages for youtube to process it in 1440

I didn't mean the sniper comment, @Jonnio :( 😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Haha, nice bit of cover just in the zone - nope, charge in ftw!
🤣 I heard the fighting and thought it was my best chance to get the win, instead of waiting until they’d finished and were fully plated etc

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I genuinely reckon the LC10 could be the next meta. Smashed people with it today.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
There is obviously going to be a green Bush like skin in a pack just to be a fooking prick.

But at the mo it's all good.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Highest scoring kills I've had in a game, missed out on two more at the end with a rocket as I downed myself along with the two other melts who had self revives [emoji849]

Not mad high like some of the leet players in here but I'm normally lucky to get half a dozen in a good game [emoji1787]

Ant is normally up there with 10-20 kills per match

c***s getting rekt with the Krig lol
5b39fd4b27a5a3bb53109b0ed209a31f.png

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Map seems decent, we had 95% shite matches though really so tough to enjoy it.

Running from two towers over to the factory bit whilst getting sniped was interesting. Literally no idea where they could be in the factory and the sun's in your face.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Map seems decent, we had 95% shite matches though really so tough to enjoy it.

Running from two towers over to the factory bit whilst getting sniped was interesting. Literally no idea where they could be in the factory and the sun's in your face.
I'm guessing factory is where the old dealership used to be, next to superstore? Seen it on the map when flying in but never dropped there. I think the map is much better, visually. Doesn't look as dull as it used to.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I'm guessing factory is where the old dealership used to be, next to superstore? Seen it on the map when flying in but never dropped there. I think the map is much better, visually. Doesn't look as dull as it used to.

Yeah where the titties were.

Does look pretty good to be fair, it threw me a bit yesterday but got into the colour scheme a bit more today.

A SHED!
Just finished levelling up the ak47. Meant to be good. I'll need a replacement for my beautiful amax when they ruin it.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
This happened earlier whilst finishing levelling up my Pelington...made me laugh.

Couple of gimps harassing me whilst I was doing contracts.

Bet they were pissed 🤣

Got to say I much prefer those pistols without akimbo I think the nerf hurt akimbo more too due to worse hip fire accuracy.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ve been playing around with the filters a bit.

I was using the plant and the bookshelves as reference. filters off, then on: (may have to zoom in to make it more obvious)

CF2EEA8F-C7F3-47A5-8372-20D63A8C2A48.jpeg

74003B55-ADCE-4BA0-AE15-9850511983C2.jpeg

Slight improvement, but a bit more fiddling and it could help a lot more in some dark spots.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
This happened earlier whilst finishing levelling up my Pelington...made me laugh.

Couple of gimps harassing me whilst I was doing contracts.

Reminds me of a nice game I had ages ago.

I was on my own and stuck in quarry with a squad hunting me.

I was in a portacabin and could hear them closing in, so called in an air or cluster strike (forget which) right on top of me.

Was satisfying to see it wipe the squad out :).