ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I got the hyper X cloud 2 headset and it seems pretty solid but is probably more on the budget end at I think about £100. I think the Astros are considered to be some of the best. I've been tempted by a scuf or Xbox elite controller for the added paddles. Would make the ability to drop shot or jump while shooting etc a lot easier I think but not sure it's worth it just for that.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
This game/skill based/internet speed/modded controller/advanced controller/aim assist/ultramod.com

Is Frikin hard work at the moment. Like potential new headset dramatics.

Oh as an example. In downtown and we were getting beamed so we jump heroically. Guy who kills me is out of a building window (i assume pissed) looking at the floor. He looks, locks and kills me from distance without missing a shot.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
This game/skill based/internet speed/modded controller/advanced controller/aim assist/ultramod.com

Is Frikin hard work at the moment. Like potential new headset dramatics.

Oh as an example. In downtown and we were getting beamed so we jump heroically. Guy who kills me is out of a building window (i assume pissed) looking at the floor. He looks, locks and kills me from distance without missing a shot.
It sounds like you're overthinking and taking it to heart too much mate!

Dont worry about it man

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
IMG-20210524-WA0000.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Been playing a bit more BR lately to try get a bit better at it with most my time on plunder 20k kills there versus my under 300 kills on BR it's definitely a bit harder and a learning curve. Pretty happy that I managed 3 wins on solos last night maybe a fluke night so will see if I can get any later.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
But is there really a problem with it😂

Can’t believe that guy even asked the question. Do they not play the game once they f**k around with it? Computer says it’s fine so just upload the update and mute Twitter.

Don’t f**king @ me!
"Is this a problem? Let me know so I can fix it"

"Oh, it is a problem... Well it's nothing to do with me so speak to some other c**t pls"

Nice one you swampdonkey

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Higher resolution is nice, DLSS is a bit iffy (trees on the horizon just go blurry) unless it's on Quality, the upgrades have screwed my soundcard mic over.

That last shot :LOL: "dirty hacker" indeed @Cub.

Some fun games last night with @Ph1 Tom @n9oll and yourself.

Two lessons learnt on this win....self res are vital. And the PKM is worth hauling around the map for the final time you need to put “a lot of lead” into the enemy 🤣🤣

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
So the A-Max is officially dead now then with another nerf? Might have to get on the PKM meta or go back to the Stoner. Looks like they've massively reduced how many trucks there is in solos too. Terrible games earlier kept getting caught out by people hiding out and not moving about but did manage 1 win last night.