ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Does anyone else have a problem with multiplayer on PS5?

It always says ''installation suspended'', yet I have every MW pack downloaded and installed!
I did a full game delete and re-install and it worked... for one day! Now I'm back to square one!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
1624092165333.png

Let her rip tater chip.

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
This is going to sound dumb, but do I need to buy the god awful Black Ops to unlock the new guns in Warzone? I haven't played in so long that my loadout is still the MW AUG with 5.56 mags and an HDR, and I didn't see any of the cool guns that everyone seems to be running around with these days.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
This is going to sound dumb, but do I need to buy the god awful Black Ops to unlock the new guns in Warzone? I haven't played in so long that my loadout is still the MW AUG with 5.56 mags and an HDR, and I didn't see any of the cool guns that everyone seems to be running around with these days.

Think they should just be in there.

There's a filter at the bottom of the gun menus, is that set to MW only?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
This LMG is going to get nerf'd into the ground soon :ROFLMAO:

Probably the only decent game myself and @N0ddie had earlier, we came 2nd or 3rd in this, a pair of phaggots driving round in a truck got us in the end.

Some decent rage as well 😂

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The LMG is ridiculous. Played a few games on plunder to level it up a bit. Don't think I got killed by anything else 😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently so but still a solid choice I think just not completely broken like it was.

Made a riot shield and Sykov class today with restock and stuns. Only had 1 game with it but I'm definitely going to try more of that.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Felt more bouncy for me earlier and didn’t pack as big a punch. Fara or C58 surely meta now.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I need to get the C58 leveled up but have used the Fara and it feels great. AMax is still visible for good old faithful imo but definitely want to try us the CW guns a bit.

Current list for long range guns from jgod is handy.

Screenshot_20210622-234623_YouTube.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Another set of headphones went to rage heaven today. I’ll pick another up on the way home from work to try again tomorrow.

Got a duo win today. I say I got, I don’t absolutely f**k all apart from win my Gulag. Came out of it, got my load out,died, got revived, spotted a few people that my mate killed. He got the final shot and disconnected. I kept the win, he got no