ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Quick question, if my lad has got my old one can I create a new account and sign it to warzone keep all my progress, tried it and had to swap back and use same account. Which I can’t stand as all his mates request and invited do my b*****d head in.

Set a new one up for him?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Can you transfer just your warzone over to the new xbox via WiFi from the old xbox leaving his stuff on there? . Instead of just adding the account to the new xbox?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
What?

Similar video to the one I used to swap stuff over. I just transfered everything and it took ages.

Maybe just swap over warzone stuff over?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Warzone is set to your Activision account isn't it (might have to link to Xbox one?) So you could set up your new Xbox for yourself with just warzone. Sign in using your Activision account, keep all guns/progress.
Your old Xbox can then be your lads under his account?
Or I've misread it and answered in a load of jibberish.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
The difference between the pro and 5 is huge. Everything about the game is how it was before the new map. For a start I can see people which always helps.

Everything is so fluid even on my old 60hz monitor. With a high end pc it must be superb.

Still haven't picked a monitor yet lol

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Still haven't picked a monitor yet lol

I ended up watching a few YouTube videos when my mate was looking. Think there was one that could do 4k at 60hz and upscale 1080p to 1440 at a higher refresh rate. Not quite the full HDMI 2.1 experience but a decent balance I thought.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I'm happy with a 24" and the speed of a tn panel. I know the ips ones are good these days but have tried a couple and did prefer my old one. Maybe a 'creature of habit'. Tbf the picture and gameplay is great so I'm not in a panic.

Grd85

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane RS
What AR you guys using the now? I just maxed the stg and it still doesnt feel good. Was gonna do bren but supposedly it has a broken barrel and gonna get nerfed pretty soon. Dunno what to grind next.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
What AR you guys using the now? I just maxed the stg and it still doesnt feel good. Was gonna do bren but supposedly it has a broken barrel and gonna get nerfed pretty soon. Dunno what to grind next.
Cooper for me, although I'm hardly on so I'm not sure if it's actually good still 😂

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

The STG is still my “failsafe”, but the Bren has huge punch (until Nerf) and the cooper carbine at short to mid range rips because of its fire rate. The MP40 is also still a favourite as a backup.

In terms of what’s next, @Ph1 Tom rates the AS44 so I may work on that.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Bren is solid but if you haven't leveled it up yet then you might be too late. The NZ-41 gun I think it is seems like it could become a good option if everything else keeps getting nerfed. Cooper Carbine is good just not much use at long range. My favourite guns in order would be Bren, BAR, Cooper Carbine and then STG but that's all I have fully levelled right now.

Going to work on the akimbo shotgun when I'm off next week. It'll probably get nerfed but it's definitely the most broken gun in the game at the minute. Doof doof meta is back. Akimbo pistol is pretty powerful too and good for that instant ghost loadout but you're fucked at range with it.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Bren is solid but if you haven't leveled it up yet then you might be too late. The NZ-41 gun I think it is seems like it could become a good option if everything else keeps getting nerfed. Cooper Carbine is good just not much use at long range. My favourite guns in order would be Bren, BAR, Cooper Carbine and then STG but that's all I have fully levelled right now.

Going to work on the akimbo shotgun when I'm off next week. It'll probably get nerfed but it's definitely the most broken gun in the game at the minute. Doof doof meta is back. Akimbo pistol is pretty powerful too and good for that instant ghost loadout but you're fucked at range with it.
I’m all over the BAR at the minute! Backed up by MP40. Even a complete nugget like me seems to get kills with that combo

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
MG42 is good with the right attachments.

As @Cub. said I'm rocking the AS44 quite a lot. For all ranges ideally you need it about level 55/56 but it's usable for close to mid range early on.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Got it from amazon mate. 160 delivered today and like new. Or actually brand new 163 for Monday. I wanted it today lol.

Screenshot_20211231_101459_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Might hop on this in the next week or 2. Not played warzone in a couple of months. I miss the rage comms from smashing noobs…

:LOL:

Have had a couple of meh sessions on it but generally it's been good.

Speaking of death comm's, there's a couple of undeserved cheating accusations in this lol.

Edit: Oh yeah I've gone full 'tubetard and asked for likes etc in that. 🤭

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
For those with PS5's running 120fps apparently if you change it back to 60 it solves many of the laggy/freezing issues.
I've not tried it yet but will give it a go next time I'm on.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Speaking of death comm's, there's a couple of undeserved cheating accusations in this lol.

You got the hacks on bud? Defo need to spice up your shirt like.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

It's good to see you are taking notes from my no scope lessons! 🎯