ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Can’t wait for them to nerf the NZ41 into the ground. A 200m+ laser beam with 0 recoil.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I’m in love with it, only way a f**k nugget like me can get any form of kills

200.gif

(I was using it too last sesh 😞 )

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
How does the Nikita fare as an AR to run with an SMG? It rips on Vanguard but when I used it on warzone a while back it wasn't that good.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
We’ve played against the same quad of players 3 days in a row now. You know the player count is dropping when you start recognising usernames FFS 💩🤣

Let’s just drop storage town in the middle of a jungle.. I mean wtaf 🤯

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
How does the Nikita fare as an AR to run with an SMG? It rips on Vanguard but when I used it on warzone a while back it wasn't that good.

It’s probably better to run (in a close to mid quarters set up) as a sniper support, as opposed to an out and out AR. As Tom notes, it loses out at range and accuracy at range, which will be noticeable if it’s your primary weapon.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
MP40 with hand grip and the NZ.

Or MP40 with handgrip and HDR.

Great combo and the handgrip provides the same movement speed as a stim ;)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The new rebirth is ass. Seems sitting mounted on roofs seems to be the game.

Sacked it off for a week and bought sifu

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Seems most people seem to rate it tbh. Wasn't a huge fan of the old rebirth map it was alright but never saw what all the fuss was about.