ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Anyone else got?

Seems pretty good tbh, nice change from the world war 2 crap we've been treated to for the past god knows how long.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
yeah! i couldnt put it down! really enjoyed it. it's all about ray!

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
played this for about 5 minutes then binned it!! - its a poor mans Call Of Duty!

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
despite costing more than Call of Duty did at release? :rasp:

i've only played it for half an hour but i thought it was pretty good tbh.

I was referring to graphics and gameplay not cost!!

bad luck if you paid for this....lol

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I was referring to graphics and gameplay not cost!!

bad luck if you paid for this....lol

Have played it for a good few hours now and think your chatting s**t tbh mate, with respect, especially if all you gave it was 5 minutes, i can see how you could interpret the first few chapters as call of duty like, but i wouldn't say its poor, the graphics are decent imo.

Its got a good story, some pretty neat innovations like the duel mode and concentration mode, is a relatively untouched genre theres not been too many wild west shooters. For such a bad game it seems to be getting tonnes of good reviews on gamespot from other such idiots like me who had the terrible luck of paying for this!!

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Have played it for a good few hours now and think your chatting s**t tbh mate, with respect, especially if all you gave it was 5 minutes, i can see how you could interpret the first few chapters as call of duty like, but i wouldn't say its poor, the graphics are decent imo.

Its got a good story, some pretty neat innovations like the duel mode and concentration mode, is a relatively untouched genre theres not been too many wild west shooters. For such a bad game it seems to be getting tonnes of good reviews on gamespot from other such idiots like me who had the terrible luck of paying for this!!

As long as you think its money well spent then fair enough. 5 minutes was more than enough for me.

Gamespot users will often make false reviews for new games then certain people will buy it according to the reviews.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
As long as you think its money well spent then fair enough. 5 minutes was more than enough for me.

Gamespot users will often make false reviews for new games then certain people will buy it according to the reviews.

I've used gamespot user reviews for opinions on games before purchasing them for years and they've always been right for me.

renualt clio 1.2 rn
A v only seen this on telly has it got online play ..... a kind of fancy it, getting bored killing everyone on cod ....

Cupra
Just been playing this for a bit. Very linear game play that feels like a story that you are allowed to click on occasionally. Don't think that I'll bother to finish it.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
It is quite linear yes (although it does open up more as you get into it) but the story is epic. Its worth getting into properly, i've been playing it on and off all day think i'm near the end now.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Should also mention you get to shoot some god damnnn apaches later on, which just makes it worth while. (apaches as in indians, not helicopters. :p)

Its getting some solid reviews albeit no rave reviews

It does have multiplayer http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/action/ca..._clk=gssummary&tag=summary;read-review&page=2

The multiplayer is all competitive and can accommodate up to 12 players (both online or hosted locally) in five different modes across eight maps. There's some depth thanks to the many character classes available, each with its own particular strengths, weaknesses, and gear. The miner, for example, starts with a shotgun and explosives, while the native has only a bow but has greater speed. You can switch classes midway through matches, which adds a light layer of strategy to the game as you decide which class is the most advantageous at any given time (you can briefly switch to the sniper, for instance, to get rid of some pesky campers).

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Yeh i noticed after saying it had no multiplayer thast it actually does. Not tried it yet though.

I've just finished the singleplayer, and i don't care what anyone says, it was epic. The story more than makes up for any shortcomings although i think its a perfectly good game, its a bit linear but then most FPS's are apart from a few like crysis, far cry etc. All the classics have been linear (Half life series anyone?) so its not really a valid complaint, graphics are perfectly suitable for this day and age, and anyone who bases a game on graphics is a prize one spanner anyway.

Worth the money.