ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camber Bolts

Charged Superleggera
they are not universal. you need to buy ones for a sport. non sport ones have a different size bore for the bolt

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Ah ok cheers.

Is there anywhere I can get them from thats cheaper than K-Tec?

Cro

Meg'd r27
they are not universal. you need to buy ones for a sport. non sport ones have a different size bore for the bolt

Im not sure if thats the case tbh, aren't all clio bolts and hub holes the same??

Charged Superleggera
probably but i would stick with k tec h&R bolts. although expensive they are good talking from experience. ive not tried the eibach ones so cant comment on them

Clio RS 200 cup chassis
I had the eibac hone on my twingo gt. and had no problem with them. You should go to your local car tuning shop and haggle a bit.

There isnt really anywhere up here mate ^

The eibach camber bolts from K-Tec come to £50 delivered which is ridiculous. Where else can they be had from?

Would the ones linked in the first post fit a MK2 non-sport, as it says only MK1's up to 1998... just wondering if the bolt sizes are the same?

Fred will you let me know too please?

He can beat the k-tec price but only by a couple of £'s and thats for whiteline ones that only adjust 1.5 +/- degrees.

I ended ordering them from K-Tec this morning because I need them asap, but I'm not happy to be paying £50 for 2 bolts! :(

I've got a set of H&R camber correction bolts for a 172Cup that i've never had fitted (didn't bother getting new suspension in the end) that you can have for £35 posted ?

any use to you?

Am I right in thinking I have been sent the wrong camber bolts from K-Tec...?

20090709140337.jpg

The one on the top is the one theyve sent and the bottom is the original.

I fitted them not realising and the hub moved about from the strut.