ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camber

Valver..
my cambers a lil out dave at Rentech fitted my coilovers and said thats the best he could get them, but wen i look at most ppls Valvers on here there cambers look pretty gd like winstons. In wat way will i have to mod i.e. grind or something along them lines away....

Valver..
mines more then that lol... im not too bothered about it.. just wanna drop it some more and dont no if it will become a porb...:(

lol how do you know? isit wearing the tyres?

it may be a case of extending the holes made for the top bolts, allowing more adjustment.

Also, off topic, where did you get your pipe to get rid of the aux tank?

Valver..
o0o0o0o.... B&Q might be alright or any plumbin place just make sure it wont disolve with the petrol...then all u gotta do it make sure it dont leak!!!!!!

megane rs & clio rsi
what should I be careful about when coilover adjusments done?
for road use?

car is meg rs

I wouldn't personally choose to run a lot of camber - I had it on mine before I refreshed the entire suspension and, to be honest, although it did grip in the corners, there was no adjustability - once you were in the corner and set up on a line, it was very difficult to get it to change that line.

New set up is standard and how it should be and it's a lot better - still has razor sharp turn in but you can just play mid corner :p

182 inside
if rentec can't adjust your camber correctly then i wouldn't take it to them. Quite happy doing mine in the garage with my home made camber gauge and tracking tool :)

I've done 3 clio's so far with success. 172 cup with 1.75 camber and 182 with 1.5 and mine with 2. lovely handling, goes round corners on rails