ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camera Memory Cards & Ebay

Clio 1.4 16v
:clap: wehey, very happy, just realised I can get them off mymemory.co.uk for just as cheap though, garunteed to be genuine then, think i'll go down that route. No feedback though lol :(

Clio 1.4 16v
Very slow when writing songs to the memory card through the phone, is there any way to test what speed it's running at?

My very old pen drive was a LOT faster than the write speeds of this anyway.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
i see, ive not put any songs on mine, but when i transfer big videos seems fine.

its not instant transfer but when transfering 20mb it wont be instant

Clio 1.4 16v
I was just expecting a high speed memory card to be a lot faster than it is. I'm trying atm to find a program that will measure write n read speeds. I'm not sure if using the phone on mass storage instead of a card reader may slow it down?

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Found this program, would you mind running it on yours to just check i'm not alone with the slow speeds please.

http://www.simplisoftware.com/Public/index.php?request=HdTach

Edit: NICE!!! The N95 scored a read speed of 0.9mbps!! OMG how s**t, just testing my olympus mju725sw camera to see what difference there is.

Will buy a card reader tomorrow, then test again

no idea how to work the program or what im suppose to be doing but 0.8mbps

Clio 1.4 16v
Aha, so I havn't just got the shitest mem card ever made.

I'm going to buy a card reader tomorrow and see if that makes a difference, the packaging on the card states 10mbps!!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Ebay are brill for mem cards.. just bought a 2GB sandisk microSD card with SD adaptor.

Got two envelopes in the post this morning both containing a 2 GB microSD card with adaptor lol !! so now I have two ! :D

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Aha, so I havn't just got the s**test mem card ever made.

I'm going to buy a card reader tomorrow and see if that makes a difference, the packaging on the card states 10mbps!!

well it may be slow on paper, but it does not really bother me. when i transfer like 10mb at a time it only takes 10-15 sec, so im not worried.

Clio 1.4 16v
Got a proper card reader now the speed is 4.8mbps instead of 0.9

So it was the phone holding it back, i'm very impressed, its so much quicker now!!

Clio 1.4 16v
I'm chuffed, its very quick on writing songs to the card now.

Bit miffed how the reader won't do xD cards though :(