ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera mount

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I could do with some advice. How do people mount cameras for track days? I don't have a roll cage and most tracks don't allow suction cups or helmet mounts. Due to being a hamfisted berk, i don't really want to drill holes in the dash.
Does anyone use, or could recommend, a headrest mount?

djp66

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks. Those units made from 20mm aluminium box look really good! Nice little DIY project.
I have new seats and it doesn't work with the new seats so if it'll work for you DM me your address and I'll send it to you. You might need to adapt it depending on which camera you have.

Jeff simply

ClioSport Club Member
I could do with some advice. How do people mount cameras for track days? I don't have a roll cage and most tracks don't allow suction cups or helmet mounts. Due to being a hamfisted berk, i don't really want to drill holes in the dash.
Does anyone use, or could recommend, a headrest mount?
Most tracks are fine with suction you just need a secondary tether (wrap it around the rear view mirror)