ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping at ClioSport Saturday

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Apparently they're not taking bookings on the day,
but I suspect if they have free spaces left they won't say no to extra money.

Plus the camping is in the same field as CSS, i'm sure we can sort something out.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Apparently they're not taking bookings on the day,
but I suspect if they have free spaces left they won't say no to extra money.

Plus the camping is in the same field as CSS, i'm sure we can sort something out.

Yeah... just don't leave!

Mini Cooper S sport
My brother's camping in Dorset this weekend, said it was freezing tonight.

If you're camping, take layers and a blanket! I'm chucking in a blanket, balls to being cold.

See y'all ... today!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
They've walked past our tent once taking a look in the open part double taking too walking in between our cars rather than the walk way everyone else walks though. Hmm

They'll wait until it gets dark and everyone's had a drink, then they'll start stealing / damaging stuff. 100%.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I've obviously misunderstood it but I swear I saw it was a 2 nighter jobbie or did the pikeys scare you off you big pansy?

I was only going to stay one night anyway.

As ive posted before my family issues mean i really need to be at home.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Yes mate, best be at home.

Burgers are under the grill, then going to watch Captain america with the kids. :D

Sounds a good way to spend the evening mate. We've just polished off a takeaway.

Really liked having a good luck round your car today.

Mini Cooper S sport
Well, what a waste of f**king time that was!

Got there just as everyone was leaving thanks to NIGHTMARE traffic. I shoud have been there for 12.30ish, instead I arrived at 3 :(

Time to get there: 5 hours
Time spent there: 1.5 hours
Cost: petrol £40, ticket £7, camping £30, food/booze/BBQ and stuff £50, car clean £10
Time to get home: 2 hours

The place was horrible, I had such warning bells about staying there. It's a real shame as I was looking forward to it so much and all the planning/packing/driving took ages.

I would not have felt at all comfortable staying there with all the pikeys 200 yards away, and I think stuff WILL get nicked tonight.

I doubt I will ever go to CSS again, but it was lovely to see the few people I did get to speak to.

It seems quite a few of the people who said they were camping didn't. Hopefully the next RDR camping will make up for it.

Anyway now at home with cats, glass of champagne and epic sausage sarnie. I had nothing to eat all day!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
We pitched right next to the Pikelets last night, they weren't too bad in all honesty. Kept themselves to themselves but I did feel very uncomfortable around them.

I didnt even realise there was pikeys there? Did they come over to CSS and cause trouble?

Thinking about it now I did get asked by some random guy for my wristband so he could get some food and he deffo had a pikey accent!