ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping at ClioSport Saturday

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
What info do I need to pass on to Luke? Just the reservation number or the full confirmation email I was sent?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
This couldn't come any sooner!!! Can't wait for this
Awful day at work

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
ive only JUST finished putting in back in my sunroof 20 mins ago. feck me electric sunroofs are a b*****d to take out and re seal.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah Owen booked me 2 nights on his card at lunch
and I got the confirmation email through this afternoon.

Cheers for the offer darling.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What? I thought you were coming to this one! :(

Sadly not. Got too much on at work to take saturday off and even if I didn't, Jo is due any day now so me being over 2 hours away pissed right up when her waters break will go down like a s**t sandwich.

I'm genuinely gutted. I've stayed out of the threads for that very reason. I wanted a struggle cuddle and everything. :(

Mini Cooper S sport
Ahh b****cks! You will be definitely be missed.

However I'm sure a new baby will more than make up for it lol

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Al, you should of got a confirmation email. Luke needs it ( boosh I think does )
as stated on first page. I had to ring back up as the chap incorrectly typed my email address lol :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
In other news , got myself a BBQ instead of that instant crap ones. Not bad for £7 in sainsburys ( that's before my discount ) yvuqyjez.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
We will sort whoever is camping for one day out with/without email conf, just come and have a chat to us.