ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping at ClioSport Saturday

I don't understand the problem with the pikeys are hey actually causing issues/done something or just there presence being there? How many actually stayed to camp in the end then

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Campings decent
Think the pikeys are asleep
If not

They must be elsewhere hassling others ;)

Mini Cooper S sport
Yay that's good!

I really didn't like the place and didn't want to be the only female. Shame cos it was a decent little group :)

Have a good night and keep warm!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Yay that's good!

I really didn't like the place and didn't want to be the only female. Shame cos it was a decent little group :)

Have a good night and keep warm!

There's several females with the camping lot at the minute
All currently sat by a decent fire

I would post pic but tapatalk is playing up

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
They'll be doing that or plotting something else. Pikeys don't just descend on somewhere and leave quietly...

Exactly this! Your wiper arms will be on ebay by the morning if not careful! Hopefully I'll make CSS next year

Evo
Fook leaving my motor out all night with those scumbags there, I'd have to do some kind of rotational guard duty watch over night lol. Best of luck they leave you alone.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Fook leaving my motor out all night with those scumbags there, I'd have to do some kind of rotational guard duty watch over night lol. Best of luck they leave you alone.

I'd be fine my motor would deter them lol

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Dreads stayed ye
I think I guilt tripped him
Good and proper!

Mini Cooper S sport
I thought he did!

Don't let him puke on his shoes.

You lot can't be that pissed if you're posting on here.

I'm toasty warm on the sofa watching Return of the Jedi with the cats. Wish I could have stayed but the idea of pikey-filled Billing in the dark (and cold).....

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I thought he did!

Don't let him puke on his shoes.

You lot can't be that pissed if you're posting on here.

I'm toasty warm on the sofa watching Return of the Jedi with the cats. Wish I could have stayed but the idea of pikey-filled Billing in the dark (and cold).....

I'd have snuggled in to you and kept you warm.

You miserable old cow.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye I'm not drunk at all

Daves actually doing well, I think it's because he's fed and watered?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Well I'm glad to be back home and in a proper bed, what an awful nights sleep! Having to get up at 4am to let the vile curry fall out of my arse was not a good experience!

Lol

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Why did you take your steering wheel off? Was easier to sleep in the passenger seat Chris ;)

i didnt drug Dave LOL, i think the shots finished me and him off !

Last night wasn't too bad really, a bit of a shame with what happened earlier in the day although I have no idea where I were at that point as I didn't see any of it and didn't leave the site either !

They kept themselves to themselves by the looks of it and I noticed the park security doing drives around throughout the night.

Just got back, passed a V6 on the M1 who looked like it had been to a show and he joined our 3 car convoy for a good hour or so which was cool.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
Normal! Did DaveDreads stay in the end then?

Hope you lot won't be too cold tonight, don't forget to cuddle Liamm haha

Nobody cuddled me :(
Was a bit cold tbh lol.

All the tables and chairs in the huge marquee were upside down this morning, every last one of them, so we we tidied it all, and our site up, before we left. Was a quiet night! Only time pikeys came near was a group of girls with huge titties and barely anything on, waiting for us to look, then they shook their boobs for us.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Just to let you know I'm home.
Pikies then ransacked the marquee again and it was a mess after you left Liam.

Great night after all.

There was some ladies there gathered around the campfire

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
Aww! I genuinely did bring a blanket for you!

Surprised they were still there. Good on you for tidying up though.

We couldn't leave it a mess after all the effort that was obviously put into setting it up, despite them lot being dicks lol.
And I believe you! And even though you didn't stay and I didn't get it, thankyou :) and thankyou for the cactus jacks too, you're so nice lol x

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Thanks to you all for sorting out the marquee after it got trashed by our travelling friends.

Really enjoyed our curry with you lot too despite us all waiting an age for the food to arrive! lol

Had a good laugh after too at the campsite but it was a bit of an early finish purely due to being absolutely shattered :(

Thanks Liamm for the jaeger bombs! ;)