ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping @ CSS 2013

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hopefully we will get everyone together for a cheeky camping trip before the summer is over.

Don't care where it is tbh just as long as we can all get pissed and have a BBQ it's all good.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
We definitely do need another night of getting p*ssed, laughing, searching for Dave, finding Dave, laughing hysterically at Dave being sick and then barely sleeping to then wake up for an awesome pub breakfast.
The group camping just got on so well and was one of the best weekends I've had.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Although that would turn into an extremely expensive night I imagine.
There wasn't anywhere around there that didn't have a set of double yellows.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I think we need to find somewhere that's appeals to the people a little bit further up the country, be nice if the northern lot come/given a chance to.

Maybe put a post up, if they are not then im all for the same place...:)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
If we go back would the same bunch be willing to travel down?

Its the people who made it a great night, it wouldn't be the same if they did not come.

​Id like a few more from the north to be given a chance, only fair tbh.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
iircc most of us would go back, on the terms of it being made into a weekend, not just a night.
but yeah would like to see more up'north peeps come
i'll bring jared hasnobreath a spraying mask so he don't get pollenated to near death :(

trophy #50
iircc most of us would go back, on the terms of it being made into a weekend, not just a night.
but yeah would like to see more up'north peeps come
i'll bring jared hasnobreath a spraying mask so he don't get pollenated to near death :(

Keep him away from anything giving off fumes too. I thought his choice of seat placement (next to the BBQ ) was genius.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Keep him away from anything giving off fumes too. I thought his choice of seat placement (next to the BBQ ) was genius.

Oh you should have spoken up then, you don't seem the type being backwards in coming forwards...:rasp:

trophy #50
Lol yes, Dave was also a bad influence on the poor boy. I found daves bed this morning.must have left it behind.
ymyqu5yd.jpg
Once again, excuse the crack. Always popping up.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I have it! Somewhere near Alton Towers.
Get there Friday-Piss up.
Saturday-Theme Park BBQ and Piss up.
Sunday Home time.

Sound any good?