ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping @ CSS 2013

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Friday pissed then onto a theme park, not one of your better ideas mate plus the expensive. Not all from CS are high rollers....lol

Needs to be put to a vote, i say maybe doing something on the Saturday day time then onto campsite to drink and eat.

If people can not afford to do something on the day then late afternoon campsite, eat and drink.

Id rather do something that's going to attract lots of fun people than have hardly anyone turn up because of costs.

Its the people who made it a epic night, not what we did. :D

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
either way , like we all keep saying, if its the same crew and more then im up for it! :)
when it will be is more of an issue for me lol :( don't think I have any holidays left til august time

182cup & 172 racecar
Trouble is, the more people you have ,the more groups people get into. There weren't that many of us on Sat, but still managed to get into two groups.

You don't to do it too often, as the novelty will wear off.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
True Dat.

Hmmmm need to find somewhere in the centre of the country that will benefit everyone?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
partly my fault on that one tony, all the youths was with me pissing about with my f**king car sterio.......
will lock the car next time lol
edit: think we all need a camping sticker for cs!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
In that case if people want to throw together some ideas for locations and the we can collaborate them and then put it to a vote.