ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can a photoshopper spare 5mins?

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
Playing around with getting my wheels refrubed and dont want to go anthracite or black. Looking for something a little different that works with flame red.

Can anyone change the color of my wheels to gold or white please Gold preferably.? Like the gold on the williams?

Best pics i can find where it has wheels on :) any of these that you deem suitable:

yesh.jpg

5-1.jpg

4.jpg

Thanks in advance if someone has the spare time to do this.

RS 172Cup(SOLD); R26 Meg
Not the easiest colour to colour hue, it's only a quick jobbie i'm sure there are those out there who could do better

Click for full size

Never above 25mpg
Cheers Rob :) Had a thread on here too "Bored this afternoon"

Just a thought too if you were to do badges aswell then they could be gold like the lip... I do get carried away sometime ha!!

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
Thanks for the above! Much apprieciated. I havent seeen gold wheels on a flame red so it should be different. Silver is very original....which im trying to stick too...so might just keep it as is.

Lowering though...im skeptical. Will this not ruin the clios already very capable handling? The handling ive gotten used to and find exceptional...i dont want to ruin it for looks (looking lower).