ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anybody find HT04 KDV (or used to be E9 SNH) on here?

2020 Merc E450 Coupe
As the title says. It's a 182 in Racing Blue with both cup packs. It was recently sold in the Wakefield area and the previous owner was a female if it helps :smile:

2020 Merc E450 Coupe
That's it mate, how come then pal?
I've just bought it! (my old 182 got shunted the other day) I just wanted to see if there was any history of it on here. Now on my 4th clio sport and have big plans for this one. Ill get some pics up and a project thread started soon after I pick it up :smile:

BG Clio 182
Ah right got you haha. Seemed a nice car and decent people, I remember talking to them a little bit when I bought mine haha. Was a nice looking car, was it on eibach springs?

2020 Merc E450 Coupe
Ah right got you haha. Seemed a nice car and decent people, I remember talking to them a little bit when I bought mine haha. Was a nice looking car, was it on eibach springs?
Only had a good test drive in it and a look around and under the bonnet. Seems a really good little car, with the only problem I can see at the moment being quite bad lacquer peel on the roof. Then again the price made it worth it! Once I get it picked up I'll see what its sat on and what's been done to it in detail. All I know is I think its got a yozza exhaust and refurbished 182 cup wheels.

BG Clio 182
Good mate, I know it most likely lived a somewhat sheltered last ownership, always parked up at the york designer outlet over to one side of the car park, must've worked there or in York or something so fairly slow roads to commute on haha.

2020 Merc E450 Coupe
Good mate, I know it most likely lived a somewhat sheltered last ownership, always parked up at the york designer outlet over to one side of the car park, must've worked there or in York or something so fairly slow roads to commute on haha.
Had a look at it again today, its sitting on eibachs, has a K&N filter, yozza exhaust, good tread on four rainsport 3's and the rest is oem. its in really good condition with no leaks (engine is dry all over). Only problem is the yozza is slightly loud even with the cat and the small patch of lacquer peel on the roof is annoying but fixable. Other than that its an absolute bargain for me! pics to follow next weekend ;)