ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anyone recomend Powerflow in SE

Looking to get a custom exhaust done soon, wondered if anyone has used a Powerflow dealer or similar in the SE, and would recomend them. Preferably in the Kent area. The Southern Speed Shack in Dover is the nearest to me, anyone been there at all?

Any recomendations appreciated.
Cheers

Jon

1.2 16v (Race Spec)

where bouts u from tadpole??? my mate got his corsa sport done at dover, but it keeps rattling, service was good though, they cut him a deal too.... he got his birds corsa done and they forgot to charge him for one of the exhausts!!!

Im from Hawkinge, just outside Folkestone, you local? Might go down a see them at Dover, if not its looking like Essex/LOndon is nearest at the mo. Cheers for the info Diamond Geezer and Dean, much appreciated.

1.2 16v (Race Spec)

i live in broadstairs, i go 2 folkestone now and again drivin, neva seen a clio 16v there though, do you go anywhere else???

I work in Ashford, so spend a lot of time there too, ill have to keep an eye out for you. Dont know of any 16v in Folkestone, few round Ashford though. Rare for me to see a member down this way..!