ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can I break my Clio doing this?

VW Potato
Troops,

what's underneath the ashtray on a Clio? I've manage to drop a 50pence piece when taking out the ashtray (don't ask). In trying to fish out the 50p, I knocked it toward the gearlever. I know it's gonna rattle like hell now, but I'm worried if it could interfere with anything important under there (gear lever linkages etc??) Any thoughts?

cheers,

g

Scudetto said:
Troops,

what's underneath the ashtray on a Clio? I've manage to drop a 50pence piece when taking out the ashtray (don't ask). In trying to fish out the 50p, I knocked it toward the gearlever. I know it's gonna rattle like hell now, but I'm worried if it could interfere with anything important under there (gear lever linkages etc??) Any thoughts?

cheers,

g
Bloody hell its only 50p, Tight arse!;) :rasp:

VW Potato
and as sure as night follows day, lol... ;-)

I've just got a nightmare vision about the lever jamming in a mid overtake...

g

pull the ash tray out and then you can pull that whole thing out, disconnect the lighter and then find your 50p !!

VW Potato
cool, cheers Dave! Erm, the lighter....come to think of it, because you mentioned it, i've just noticed it's missing - I don't think I've seen it in the last three years :)

g

80MPG BEEZA
Davehughes said:
pull the ash tray out and then you can pull that whole thing out, disconnect the lighter and then find your 50p !!

daves right here it pulls up on the dge nearest you then move it towards you and yo should be able to locate then if not pull the gaiter up and you may find it near there my friend