ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can someone recommend some decent tyres for my front wheels (clio 1.2l 16v)

extreme flamer
I want to buy some new tyres for the front wheels of my car before winter kicks in, I had avon zv5's on last winter and in the snow my car was decent but could have been better.
Can someone recommend a decent pair of all season 185/55/15 tyres I could get on my front wheels that are decent in the rain, snow, etc. ? I'm looking at spending about £120-£140 fully fitted and balanced.
Was thinking of these because of the price: http://www.blackcircles.com/catalog...urnurl=/order/tyres?version=2.0&tyre=19234935

extreme flamer
Couldn't afford to change all 4, seemed pointless too ass my rear tyres are fine.
Just ended up getting 2 yokohama blue earths up front, they seem like decent tyres from my first 2 or 3 days with them, it hasn't rained yet but I think I like them better than the old avon's.