ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can u show me your clio 172 on 40mm apex springs please :)

ph2 clio 172
just wanted to see what it will look like as ive ordered them but havent had them fitted yet and just wanted to get an idea of how low it will sit, thanks

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
You won't get many pics mate to be honest most cars runnin apex springs will be in a ditch somewhere lol
And if not the owner won't be able to hold the camera still long enough to get a pic due to the shaking and bouncing caused by the shocking ride quality :)

Rough ride is an understatement!! search apex springs in the search box at the top! you will soon change your mind!

I had them on the 182 but i am not going into it as it hurts!

****Awaits t21ads view on these springs****

these are the best value best handling springs ive ever had on any car..............................
i lie they're utter pish and cant wait to get them off before my teeth fall out and i can see stuff out of my rear view mirror without looking like theres an earthquake outside.
my opinion is to use house bricks or even concrete instead of these hope this helps :)

ph2 clio 172
Lol you are making excuses to fit them to your car, i have had them on mine before and yes it looks great..

Don't ruin your car just pay a bit more for sportlines

Haha , I don't know I think I'll try them for what it costs and as I said my brother had them a while ago and didn't think they were bad imo , but there's only one real way to find out I suppose , I'll be moaning in a couple of weeks =\ cheers for your opinions anyways , have you got a picture with sportlines on ?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Rubbish.

I had them for 12 months and never realised they were bad until I tried something else.

Avoid.

I have a picture somewhere shall try and dig it out.. but you are throwing money away buying apex!!

If so many people told me how bad they are like above i would run a mile! Trust me steer clear..

ph2 clio 172
I have a picture somewhere shall try and dig it out.. but you are throwing money away buying apex!!

If so many people told me how bad they are like above i would run a mile! Trust me steer clear..

How much are the other springs and what do they lower by ? Cheers

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
wanna go cheap and low, go for raceland coilovers.

mine had apex' fitted, and they were f**king awful, car bounces through fast corners, you feel every bump in the road, and theyre just shite.

much better ride out of the racelands, ok, its not a touring car, but it feels like a stock car, just lower.