ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can you be too old for racing blue?

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I pay 290 quid Fully Comp and protected on a 15,000 mile policy , yes the 182 is cheap motoring
driver.gif
laughing.gif

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
360 fully comp for me! 27 :approve: cheap motoring! :eek: services every 2 years what more can you ask! :eek:

LY V6 with Recaros
It's a gorgeous colour, if you like it then I don't see why it matters how old you are.

Suzuki Swift Sport
If my dad can have a liquid yellow 197 at 63 im sure its ok for you to have a racing blue at 25! haha - I miss my racing blue r27 :( doh!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
white stripe doesnt look right apart from that looks ace although orange is better imo! :)

Black Gold Trophy
the 197s seem more grown up because they are new and generally only older people can afford them, it was the same when 172s and 182s first came out, its not until the younger generations have got hold of them that they started getting modified and driven properly :p

LY V6 with Recaros
All this under 25 talk is worrying me, I'm 26 next month! I feel old :(

But I'm still going to drive round in my bright yellow car, and I'd still drive a RB.

your a woman though...;)

in answer to the q imo no...cant come to a business meeting in a baby blue clio lol

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I dont think RB looks as good on a 197 compared to a 182?. Just something not quite right imo

RB clio 182
Quite funny cos only the other day was there somebody in sunny skegness driving an RB 197 and they were about 60ish! Clearly gone into the renault dealer with £15000 and said - "what do you recommend?"

Why are people concerned about the colour of your car and age. If you like the colour then you should be able to drive any car despite your age. I know I'm a wrinkly and drive a silver car, I'd have bought a RB or LY if it was available. Silver was fourth on my list of colours, but I test drove it and had to buy it regardless of the colour.

3 x Renaults + Lexus
I am 35 and have an Ultra Blue F1 and the biggest audio install out there...So age does not matter

IMG_5157.JPG