ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can you have too much carbon stuff?

Clio 172 Monaco
Hi I have a Monaco 172 & I was wondering can you have too much carbon wrapped stuff on your car?

All done by Chris Powell I have fog light covers back bumper insert & bullets. I also have the inside trims such as steering wheel insert. Gear stick & the usual plastics on the dash. I'm planning on getting a front splitter carbon too?

Feedback welcome :)

172 cup
I only have my front an back Diamonds done at the minute, but wouldnt mind a few more bits like the fog surrounds. I think having the splitter would look good as well.

SG9 Forester STi
Depends what type of carbon fibre, if it's real then in the right ways it'll look smart. Unless you start wrapping the wings etc lol.

If it's the non gloss 'carbon look' stuff the it would be OTT to have too much on the car. I have my spoiler wrapped in that and real carbon diamonds and that's enough for me.

Clio 172 Monaco
The carbon i got is the stuff Chris powell sells in his trader section i just know some cars can look horrid LOL :coffee:

i had a carbon car ? not a clio obviously , and it was real not wrapped .... in my opinion no you can never have enough even if some of it is painted ;)

inferno 182.
Chris doesnt wrap his parts! There wet layed so they are real carbon effect! Chris has done all my interior and I cant knock his work! weve worked together on this so there top draw finish! As for to much carbon??? more the better!!!
Hi I have a Monaco 172 & I was wondering can you have too much carbon wrapped stuff on your car?

All done by Chris Powell I have fog light covers back bumper insert & bullets. I also have the inside trims such as steering wheel insert. Gear stick & the usual plastics on the dash. I'm planning on getting a front splitter carbon too?

Feedback welcome :)

Clio 172 Monaco
Chris doesnt wrap his parts! There wet layed so they are real carbon effect! Chris has done all my interior and I cant knock his work! weve worked together on this so there top draw finish! As for to much carbon??? more the better!!!

Yeah I love all mine & all mine is done by him just a friend said it can make it look OTT with too much but I like it think it really brings the cars looks out :p

Used to be a member may still be on here think his name was Davesrealgood???? and he owned a stunning arctic 182 that had carbon everywhere and looked great

bg182ff
My black pearl has carbon splitter,diamond,mirrors,cup spoiler and im looking at getting bullets, rear diamond,bumper insert,fog surronds and head light washer blankes ;) all the real stuff :D

Clio 172 Monaco
here are my carbon bits :p

have no pics of the inside though DOH forgot

photo35_zps7951961b.jpg

photo36_zps3679453e.jpg

fog lights ;)
IMG_0362_zpsc51bef14.jpg

Rear bumper

Clio Sport 182
very nice!
i've just bought the last rear insert that chris has done, not fitted yet tho as im waiting on the diamonds to be finnished.
its top quality stuff i'm well impressed :)