ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can you keep up with your clio

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

all 3 eh, well in my dreams maybe, also my old car isnt up to it!!!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Slugger: my 172 is 2 and a half years old now! Getting on a bit! The 16v is going in for a handbrake cable and the coilovers next week. Should be all finished by then (well roadworthy at least!)

Mat: Not sure I can wait till then! It seems nearly everyone is going on the first date?

J - mine is just 2 years old, but its done a good few more miles than that silver jalopy of yours!! mind you we always knew it was better in yellow, eh?? ;)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Keep telling yourself that kis, keep telling yourself that!

Well see whos quicker on track eh! :devilish:

S2000

J hope you havent done anything yet ive just found out I cant do the May one sorry :oops: so will have to do June 27th

Jeremy no my blue one will be hehe

June will give me more time for some mods anyway just to make sure heheh

Wayne

right thats it, gonna do some more mods - mine handles better than all of yours though now!!! I just have to learn what it means to "put the metal to the floor" !!!!!!! :D

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Kathy and Wayne have persuaded me to go for the 27th, so Ill book that date, go for it Tony!