ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Canon 450D, or 40D?

dk

911 GTS Cab
definitely go for a 40d, good jump up from the 350d and a bargain at the moment.

VaVa
40D.

My next move. Still a bloody excellent camera and prices are falling all the time!

And the 50D isn't a leaps-and-bounds improvement.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos50d/page21.asp

"We're by no means saying the 50Ds image quality is bad but it's simply not significantly better than the ten megapixel 40D. In some areas such as dynamic range and high ISO performance it's actually worse and that simply makes you wonder if the EOS 50D could have been an (even) better camera if its sensor had a slightly more moderate resolution. "

1.2 Dynamique billabong
definately the 40D, i would always pick that range (10/20/30/40/50) over the 350/400/450 range purely because of the build quality, you just cant beat a magnesium body compared to plastic one of the 450 range

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I read that :):eek: buy a 75 pound jobby and put the insurance money towards a new engine:)

And some thai boys xxx