ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can't Decide What Colour Calipers...

Clio 172 Cup!
Hope this Helps painted mine red Last week! ;) not the best pic but here it is!

photo269m.jpg

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Looks very nice mate... Anyone painted theres orange if so I would like to see what they look like... :)

Im thinking orange to go with my AST's and a small orange Yozzasport stiker on the side windows...

Titanium 182
I seen your car once ! Can't remember where I just remember it :)

Callipers would look good high power silver.

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
I seen your car once ! Can't remember where I just remember it :)

Callipers would look good high power silver.

Yer I go to leeds alot well use to... So might have been in Leeds town center...

Im feeling silver didant think about that... ;)

182 (Conversion)
Black or silver anything else looks crap unless they're special (*and not just paint that soaks in dirt).

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
yellow looks good against rb, i think boosh's are like that

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Way too low. Thought the AST's were proper gear. May as well have bought FK's if you were going to deck it.

Black or silver is the only decent colour for calipers. Unless there worth showign off i wouldn't paint them a "Standout-ish" colour.

B

bigrich690

want mine that low so don't move it :) oh and yellow calipers would look good imo

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
I dont care what colour you choose mate. YOUR CAR IS MINT!! Full on liking that. More pics y0!

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
same colour as the car IMO and im one of the fuddy duddys that agrees its to low and looks ridiculous, just my opinion. Other than that its a gorgeous car

Clio MK 4
seen you around harrogate before. Absolutly stunning and exactly how i'd want my 182!! The height is just right imo. As for colour i'd choose silver maybe

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
seen you around harrogate before. Absolutly stunning and exactly how i'd want my 182!! The height is just right imo. As for colour i'd choose silver maybe

Yer I have seen you about Harrogate a few times... My x live's over there lol I always use to be over there, I now prity much everyone in Harrogate... Don't you live up neer Threshers round about...? Thanks for the comment about my car... ;)

Clio MK 4
ye live near the sommerfield garage on boroughbridge road. You had that black 182 before which was mint aswell. Prefer this one though. Did you do all the mods yourself or did you get it like that?

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
ye live near the sommerfield garage on boroughbridge road. You had that black 182 before which was mint aswell. Prefer this one though. Did you do all the mods yourself or did you get it like that?

I thoght so mate... Yer I had that black 182 before, with the cage and harrnesses in, I did alot to that one... I prefer this one also ;) It was standard when I bought it, but it did come with blue Recaros :D Full cage from Mark Fish is at the body shop getting painted RB... Im band for another 6 monthes might be why you havent seen me noking about Harrogate in a while... lol... So all my money id put in petrol and on junk is going on tunning, modding it...

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Folitech caliper paint do bright Orange and Green...

That Hammerite looks to go on nice and smooth... (Does this paint not peel off at high temperatures???)

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Im painting them Silver now, dont see the point in painting them black... The picture is dark and with the black wheels and tyers makes it look alot lower than it realy is...

Clio MK 4
Im painting them Silver now, dont see the point in painting them black... The picture is dark and with the black wheels and tyers makes it look alot lower than it realy is...

Ye in real life the height is spot on!! Black wheels do make it look lower on pictures.

Mini JCW

So it looks about a foot lower than it actually is?:rasp:

Nowt wrong with black calipers either dude ;) :

Photo0251.gif