ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cant have nothing decent now days!!!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Tyre looked a bit flat... So jacked the car up and took of the wheel

Some c**k thought it was funny to put three nails in my tyre!!!!! :mad:

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

that happend to me,,went to pay petrol parked the car round the conrner as it was busy pleople were waiting to fill up, went it paid when i came out some chavs were leggin it off,,on the way home car felt strange got out and the wall off my tyres had been slit about 3cm on each front tyres,,b*****d chavs

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 26 January 2005

Maybe it was "SMOKEY"?;).......

only joking Smokey.....lol

Simon.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Quote: Originally posted by SimonV6 on 26 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 26 January 2005

Maybe it was "SMOKEY"?;).......

only joking Smokey.....lol

Simon.
PMSL! I was gonna put that as a joke but might have gone the wrong way??? Read ya PMs smokey

RB182cup&golf gti

Quote: Originally posted by ben_p on 26 January 2005

that happend to me,,went to pay petrol parked the car round the conrner as it was busy pleople were waiting to fill up, went it paid when i came out some chavs were leggin it off,,on the way home car felt strange got out and the wall off my tyres had been slit about 3cm on each front tyres,,b*****d chavs
SCUM OF THE EARTH :mad:

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by ben_p on 26 January 2005

That could of killed you ffs! :mad:

LY 200

Scrotes, so many of em about unfortunatly!!!

Unfortunatly these scummy little f**kers seem to be the future of our country!!!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

gives me some satisfaction, that i am paying for them to live with my tax and if the chav and chavet decide to have have baby devo! ill pay for a new house and furnish it for them for free!! oh and dont forget i get to pay for the £260 worth of new tyres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tw*ts (quite bitter)

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

It is a joke! Makes u sick in a way... I dont know where it happend tho? My car has been on my drive for ages?

Nasty little b******s.
I woke up one morning to find footprints over the bonnet onto the roof...alright, I only have a Mk1 Clio but its still mine and they seem to think that cos its on the road its open to the public.

Worst thing is, made my sunroof leak so it cost me money so they could climb on my car...little w**kers, lucky i didnt see them!! :mad:

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

Remember a few years back and approx 20 cars on my street got their tyres done.

Some kids had used a dart and stabbed it in all the tyre walls. I got 2 tyres done on my gte @ £60 per tyre because they couldnt be repaired.

Doesnt take a genius to see that just a few minutes work by some snotty nosed kids probably caused well over £2k worth of damage.

A guy across the road had all 4 tyres done, replaced them next day and next night after that had all 4 done again!!!!!!!!!!

My car is garaged every night without fail these days!

don't

mate, u considered that you may have just drove over a nail or two

i had to replace a tyre not so long ago, pain in the arse, but when i got it off and had a good look i found quite alot of various size pins.nails that had been collected over time

could have just been 1 on the road rather than some1 going out of their way to anoy u, although if ur 1% its deliberate, blame smokey :)

all 4 of the wifes tyres were flat the other day, she only realised because the tyre light came up on the dash whilst driving, (well i noticed it was on actually), so she went to the garage and they said that all four were flat, they pumped them back up and the have been ok since, the mechanic says either someone let them all down (unlikely as the caps were all in place), or they had been like that from new !!!, fukin run flat tyres, im glad they hadnt been damaged tho as there £260 each !!!

Quote: Originally posted by DAVE_RSi on 27 January 2005

mate, u considered that you may have just drove over a nail or two

i had to replace a tyre not so long ago, pain in the arse, but when i got it off and had a good look i found quite alot of various size pins.nails that had been collected over time

could have just been 1 on the road rather than some1 going out of their way to anoy u, although if ur 1% its deliberate, blame smokey :)
Unlikely as it was three nails and not one.

^^not if he drove over alot of nails, i ran over some nails on a building site once and had two nails in front tyre and 1 in each back

don't

not all nails make the tyre deflate

i had lots in 1 tyre and only 1 was letting air out, picked it up on bulkerne hill, stupid bloody hill :)

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

My tyres have to come quick lol!!! Who has bought from mytyres before? How long do they take to deliver? My tyre was at 10psi this morning!!!!!

Nissan Jewk

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 27 January 2005

Honestly mate, with your luck, you should start walking everywhere.
I wouldnt leave the house if I was him!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

On saturday night at about 2 in the morning I heard a load of chavs yelling outside down the road. Opened the curtain and watched as they walked down the road towards me, as they got closer to my house one of the chavs walked over to my 172 which was parked in my drive , initially i thought he was just going to use the kerb to tie his shoelace but, no , the f**ker had to approach my car and start trying to tug the sport badge off it. I banged as hard as i could on the lounge window, chav looks up, squints to try and focus on me, as soon as i saw he was quite young (18ish) I made a dash for the front door to try and catch him. My heart was pounding with both anger and worry. He saw me open the door and started to leg it, I gave chase for about 20 secs then saw he was catching up with a bigger group of chavs. I had to stop as there was far too many of them and didnt want to get close enough for them to catch me. I then just walked back home feeling angrier than ever.

Now the car gets parked in the garage without fail.

I hope I havent caused these chavs to target my house or car. WIll probably have to get some cctv so that next time i can actually show the police evidence. Not that the police would do anythign anyway.

About 6 months ago some group of chavs kicked everyones wing mirrors off the whole way down the street, Luckily my car was garaged at the time. There must have been 35 wing mirros dangling from cars that night.

f**kING WASTER CHAVS