ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can't keep away....LY 182

RB + LY 182 FF
So been into RenaultSports for years now.... Had plenty of 1*2s and sold my last RB 182ff beginning of this year. After my BG I assumed the RB would be my last.. My fave colour and finally out of my system... Then this happened...

image.jpg

LY 182 both cup packs

Was in Essex, miles away from Manchester but I knew I had to buy it. Put deposit down and booked train tickets for the following weekend.. The dealer priced it high but I took with me price I was willing to pay and the deal was done.

Immaculate is an understatement. Took me 2 weeks adjust to the colour and attention... Slowly getting used to it.

Few bits I have done..

I took the yozza off as it was too loud for me. Replaced it with a new rs192 resonated system.. Still sounds great just much quieter.

Managed to get a fresh coated set of cup turinis from Chi in Liverpool and had new Michelin tyres ready to go on.

Fitted new smaller plate to the front and currently waiting on rear plate to arrive. New RS style badge also ready to go on.

Fitted carbon engine mounts and removed the yellow door bullets to replace with standard,needed break the yellow up lol
Also have smaller arial to fit.

Fitted battery cover

The tints..I'm still 50/50.

No other plans, interior is like new, no cracks or signs of wear on the seats and firm... Totally faultless

Even came with 2x keys and standard splitter !! Lol

Don't plan on using it much.. Mainly weekends I have a mk7 fiesta ZS that I use for daily.

Looks like this today...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Love that car. Is this the car that was up for 3995 and then a day or two later the dealer increased the price to 4995 ?

RB + LY 182 FF
Yes I got it less than the 4k, we agreed the amount within an hour of the advert. Not sure why he increased it tbh, he said he entered wrong amount,got 12 months MOT and 6 months warranty too.

the paint on the bullets was peeling and in the flesh the colour wasn't a perfect match.. My OCD wouldn't allow me to leave it.

I still miss my RB and currently waiting to find the right one to buy. Love LY just not as much as RB...yet!

Thanks guys

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely purchase. You can't help but appreciate an LY 182, utterly beautiful colour.

RB + LY 182 FF
Thought silver.but wanted dark for over winter, may change them summer time.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    761.3 KB · Views: 128

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
LY is such an awesome colour. I agree with the other comments. Get rid of the tints, bullets back to silver and definatley in the summer get the wheels back to silver

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Yes I got it less than the 4k, we agreed the amount within an hour of the advert. Not sure why he increased it tbh, he said he entered wrong amount,got 12 months MOT and 6 months warranty too.

the paint on the bullets was peeling and in the flesh the colour wasn't a perfect match.. My OCD wouldn't allow me to leave it.

I still miss my RB and currently waiting to find the right one to buy. Love LY just not as much as RB...yet!

Thanks guys

Swap you my RB 182? ;-)

Track 172 Cup
I like the silver bullets lol only thing i'm not sure about is the yellow pipes in the engine bay other than that looks a nice car whats the mileage on I'm not far from Manchester myself lol I thought that last picture was in the local tesco underground car park at first lol then seen your in Manchester.

RB + LY 182 FF
That was walkden tesco today, bullets back silver see above lol and like the dark grey wheels.

The engine bay is immacualte. The added yellow brightens it up

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Being ultra picky the wheels need to be a couple of shades lighter and it needs the bumper stickers but apart from that to use an old phrase it looks spov!

Track 172 Cup
Didn't think the 182 had bumper stickers, thought it was only the 197 F1 that had the bumper stickers.