ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car air freshner.

2004 Clio RS 182
As an alternative a few have ordered California scents...couple quid each on eBay or buy in bulk (4 for about a tenner).

Not a fan of the ones on air vents to be honest.

The only issue with the ones that clip to your vents is you need your vents running to get any scent from them.

The California Scents as previously mentioned are quite good if you want long-lasting, although I think they are fairly weak to be completely honest.

I bought a 'Laguna Breeze' California Scent about 2 months ago, and whilst I can still smell it now, it's only on a very rare occasion.

Initially I put it under the passenger seat, couldn't smell it. Put it under the drivers seat, still couldn't smell it. Now its in one of the cup holders underneath my air-con and I only get a slight whiff of it every now and again.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I jist ordered 4 off ebay. I love the smell of the eucawhateveritscalled stuff.

Although they are for air vents i may try and sort something out with them.

Never had this type of freshner before so ill see how it goes