ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car 'Bra's - am I alone in not getting them?

Am I too old over here?
There two question you asked (ones above) but regards the bras I'm no fan best idea a respray as 20k and mine was stone chipped badly down to the metal however a full front end respray and 80k later its looks in better condition.

Not sure why people add them for the Euro look when in fact it's a North American thing :S

This will be the next fad:

152673014_2eff07c035.png

Black 172
Think they look ok on a black car, they don't stand out as much. Don't like them on any other colour, a car is a car at the end of the day, its meant for driving and its gonna get stone chips! mines done 48k and it only has a few stone chips.Unless your taking it to shows and wanting it in mint condition then i personally don't see the point of having one, but thats just me ! each to there own!.

I love the way that instead of them doing what they're meant to do, which they don't as they don't cover the whole front of the car :rolleyes:

Now instead of them being functional, they are a fashion item, or it's 'the euro look'

The only car on here which I think gets away with it is dutty's, imo no one elses comes close.

Mini Cooper S sport
You know, when I first saw the pic of Dutty's car with it on ages ago, I couldn't work out for the life of me what it was! I thought it was just a bit of plastic stuck on the top of his bonnet for show. I couldn't see the black material on the bonnet cos his car's black, it's only now I can see what it's meant to do.

However I don't really see the point, cos although the bonnet's protected you still get stone damage on the front bumper.

Oh, and it looks daft.

Shite on any car.

Anyone who buys it for it's "style" is devoid of taste. Fact. I just wish I was around them in a few years time when the realisation of how stupid they looked dawns on them.

Proper ones used in North America look like this:

braGP.jpg

Protects bonnet and wings to a degree and entire front bumper.

Da

Less
I just don't see the point! It's like covering your alloys so they don't get scratched...but then you can't see them anyway! :S

1.4 16 Valve 2001 Clio
i think they look stupid, altho ive seen a few on black cars and it actually looks pretty good, but any other colour is just weird lookin

fabia vrs
Terry: I like !!!!! how much ????
Leanne :Its horrible !!!! Buy that and no more sexi time !!! EVER !!!!!
Terry: BUT i really like !!!!! PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leanne: NO !!!!

Not to my taste, but if it needs doing do it right
skyline-gtr-oct06-01.gif

lol that is due to it being a test car. and so that people dont know what it will look like when it comes out.its not a car bra.

car bra do look fooooooooking stupid tho.IMO