ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Got Keyed!!!

MY10 R35 GTR
who else would love to join me and line up the f*ckers who keyed there car and knock 6 shades of sh*t out them!!!??

I was up racing at banff at the weekend, been goin up there past 6 years for racing. THe ppl up there are friendly enough, alot of imaculate cars!! Scoobs, evos u name it someones got one and loves it to bits.

On the saturday nite after dinner I parked my car outside B&B on the main street same as I have done every year. woke up had breaky jumped in car noticed drivers wind mirror had been bent out the way. "Haha" i thought good joke.

It wasn't till later that day when I went back to my car to get stuff out that i noticed somit on my roof. attached pics if they work.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8530&stc=1&d=1150223879
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8530&stc=1&d=1150223879
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8532&stc=1&d=1150223899
gutted!!! :( they are all bout 6 inch high.

gona cast £200 to fix

Attachments

• DSC00130.JPG
    DSC00130.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC00131.JPG
    DSC00131.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00132.JPG
    DSC00132.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 57
  Liquid Yellow 182
Little f*ckers!!!! Sorry mate, bet you're fuming...

Sad there's people out there who find doing that 'fun'.

tiTTy & SV650
f**king gutted, cheucters. I hate small towns and the fecking t**t yocals that do s**t like that.

172 Cup
They should revert to the middle ages and chop a finger off for each offense. Bet they'd only do it once.

MY10 R35 GTR
all the cars listed r the ones owned by parents of guys in the team.

scoob sti... keyed and wing mirror damage

bmw x5 wing mirror damage.

porche cayenne ( bad spellen ) keyed, wing mirror damage and dent in bonnet

Engles Mummy
mother f*****s!

I can't believe they even had time to make patterns?

Where you from m8?

I'll come down with the shotgun and we can go for a hunt?

Adam

ST
Gutted mate.....

Ali sent me a pic of it the other day!!

Black gold is pain in the arse as it marks so easily!

Mini Cooper S sport
Mindless b******s, mine's been done before as well :(

If it's any consolation, after it was resprayed you couldn't tell it was ever there.

MKIII 138
youl get your scratches sorted m8, they will never get there life sorted its the only thing they can think to do, dont know why there is such a continuous culture of car keying is it in a 50`cent song or something ?

ILLIAD VEE!!
Really gutted for you mate - I mean it. :mad: A few years ago I was selling my 18 month-old MR2 (Part Ex'g for a Honda Civic Type R) My other half was washing it at the time, ready to take to the garage and someone had keyed it all along the driver's side from front to back and missing out my door. I can't tell you how I felt - I think I would have been up for manslaughter if I would have found out who did it.:evil:

They are just jealous bast*rds, they can't see you having something decent - makes you realise that this world is filled with scum. I'm gutted for you...:(

Hope you get it sorted

JAINY (p.s. have you checked the area for CCTV footage - you'd be surprised at how many camera's are about these days - might be worth a shot.)

ILLIAD VEE!!
Really gutted for you mate - I mean it. :mad: A few years ago I was selling my 18 month-old MR2 (Part Ex'g for a Honda Civic Type R) My other half was washing it at the time, ready to take to the garage and someone had keyed it all along the driver's side from front to back and missing out my door. I can't tell you how I felt - I think I would have been up for manslaughter if I would have found out who did it.:evil:

They are just jealous bast*rds, they can't see you having something decent - makes you realise that this world is filled with scum. I'm gutted for you...:(

Hope you get it sorted

JAINY (p.s. have you checked the area for CCTV footage - you'd be surprised at how many camera's are about these days - might be worth a shot.)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Jainy said:

Hope you get it sorted

It was done in a little village in northern scotland. Nae chance of that.

Clio 172 mk2
So f**king mindless

God I'd love to 'key' some of these people...don't they have any respect fo other peoples property

sorry to hear about this.

thing is, im hearing about it all the time, quite worrying isnt it, alot of people on here are getting damage like this, becoming more common!

MY10 R35 GTR
Subway said:
mother f**kers!

I can't believe they even had time to make patterns?

Where you from m8?

I'll come down with the shotgun and we can go for a hunt?

Adam

form near glasgow, i was just up in banff racing. i was thinking more hung drwn and 1/4ed make em suffer

MY10 R35 GTR
Jainy said:

Hope you get it sorted

aye we went into to the cop shop to report it... no CCTV. Haven't been enough problems etc to warrent having it. THink i mite write a wee letter to the local council. See what they say. Cos when the karters go to town money gors too. Between the 20 of us there ( mums, dads, mechanics, drivers etc) we spent £1k on b&b. And all the rest. All in all close to £4.5k of business we took to there wee town.

If it had been a bigger meeting that figure would be 3 times that amount. How worried wouldthey be if there little sea side village made a name for its self as full of car vandals!!!??

MY10 R35 GTR
whos all up for desigin a 007 style thing for our clios.

When the cars on its own and alarmed, if any one touches it ELECTRIC SHOCK!!!!

o

MTM

Volvo V60 R Design
Jealousy's a terrible thing - I had my bog standard black roof aerial stolen by three wee sh**s the other evening - only done it out of complete badness as it wasn't even an alloy one etc - some ppl are just born losers!