ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car got loads faster

ok removed me amp sub and headunit have no idea what total weight was now my car pulls like never before. as i hit 5000rpm the wheels start to spin in 1st and 2nd and thats on a hot day like today. cant waight till it cools of. problem is ICE has been in car since new so have never thrashed the car without it in its so weird. could it also be a slight power drain like when the aircons on when i had amp in there. it was a 1000w jobby???

really cant belave the extra less weight has improved performance this much?

well the way it pulls of you would have thought about 200kgs lol but it was only a 12" sub in a sealed box so the box wernt all that big. im guessing @ about 30-35kgs in all

[Edited by bsimmer3000 on 17 July 2005 at 6:55pm]

The amp etc might have been putting a fair load on the alternater system slowing you down but I woulndt have imagined the increase would be that huge.

Mines happier with a full tank. I cant really quantify happy with anything technically meaningful, but it feels more willing...

Prolly just psychological.

Skoda Fabia vRS

well im about to put stuff in mine, dont really want to but the oe speakers are pants and i know if i just upgrade the oe fit ones ill still want a sub

ITB'd 172 POPTART

Air con does No Justice mate, try and rag it with AC and then turn it off as ur going ;)

Ull feel the difference

I took my sub out and it moved like........

CraiG