ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Town - Facebook game

Audi TT 225
Saw that the other day..very nice. Also saw the Gallardo. Jealous!

:) Can't decide what colour to have it lol

lambo.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL at how gay this thread is.

P.S, this game is a bit too addictive. Only level 5 atm.

DCi 100
Don't know why I bothered doing this bio fuel stuff. Got 5 set going ATM. It's much better off doing 5 window tints a day for 10k though!

Turbos.
I keep doing suspension to try and boost my experience. There are a few jobs that are completely pointless compared to others!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
i keep setting jobs off and forgettting about them, this is the first one iv cashed in on in a week :dapprove:

Audi TT 225
Yea that does suck, I spent about 2 hours re-arranging my entire garage, i've got about 1000 floor tiles in various colours i've not even used, lol.

More poke than viagr
Just found this game, its so addictive lol. Found myself just logging onto comp to cash in on my jobs...missus hates it lol!

Just got to level six, but need more space so saving up for more land.

Ive usually have 2 big jobs on, 12 or 24 hour and leave it going all night and then do car washes with my other ramp. Not many of my friends play it so cant really race people :(

Oil Burner
Just found this game, its so addictive lol. Found myself just logging onto comp to cash in on my jobs...missus hates it lol!

Just got to level six, but need more space so saving up for more land.

Ive usually have 2 big jobs on, 12 or 24 hour and leave it going all night and then do car washes with my other ramp. Not many of my friends play it so cant really race people :(

Go through this thread and add some of us. Just drop a message in the race if you need to win some races and we will help you out.

Turbos.
My missus was laughing at me for playing this last night :dapprove: My mum was fair game though, she raced one of you the other day!

M135i
Is there a certain amount of races with 1 person a day ? I need to win 22 more races to own my reward and so far ive won 3 in the last 2 days lol, someone fancy helping me ?

Audi TT 225
You can race a max of 10 times per person each day, if you put in your challenge text that u need to win races for a test drive i'll usually let you win :) (I'm not entirely sure who everyone is on there lol)

Audi TT 225
Yea, Usually (the other times I won't have read the message, lol) Just add on FB and then I will appear in your game Ian Hatton

I'll be the one in the Aston Villa lambo, just did that for a laugh tbh, it's changing again when I decide on the colour scheme.

Audi TT 225
I found a new challenge, trying to get the lowest possible positive score (1 basically) 4 is as close as I came so far, harder than it sounds!

DCi 100
Is there a certain amount of races with 1 person a day ? I need to win 22 more races to own my reward and so far ive won 3 in the last 2 days lol, someone fancy helping me ?

Can keep beating me if you want just send a message with the race.

M135i
Done it now :) cheers fella's. Much apprecaited.

Do you get more of these test drive reward things ? or was that just a 1 off ? i like the sound of free cars :p

More poke than viagr
just won 25 races in the honda accord, thanks to the missus lol ;)

240sx is now quite tuned up and got more space in garage :D

More poke than viagr
That friggin dog is so annoying sat on the corner, ive been to docs garage about 20 times now...

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
FLOL! Was just gunna post that tom.

Alex can you let me beat you about 16 times?

Audi TT 225
I just managed to get a score of 1 :) woop! vs tonsky i think!

You do get another test drive, I forget the level tho, 25 rings a bell though

Turbos.
It's all take, take, take from you Nick...hope you are planning on making it up to me! :rasp:

Same goes for Mr Gatt!

DCi 100
Not been keeping up to date with this! Need to get my window tints going on for $$$.

Just wish I could trade it for real money!

340i
I've finally got my Sklyine R34 test drive, but still need to win 42 races, would you be able to help me guys?! :D