ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Town - Facebook game

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Amazing fun!

Initial D - AE86
148872_538825215647_285600865_2000406_681199_n.jpg

42952383022_image1.jpg

Midnight Wangan - Devil Z
76210_538825225627_285600865_2000407_7703800_n.jpg

WMAnimeDevilZ.jpg

And my favourite
77013_538825325427_285600865_2000408_2047409_n.jpg

Turbos.
Love the Yaris!

I cheated and bought $5 of credits so i could just get an NSX-R (pretty sure Christopher created the game, as they call it a Type R).

Like i said in my thread, bit annoying when you don't have many Facebook friends playing it as otherwise credits take forever to build up!

cartown.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
You used your own money to buy blue coins to buy the NSX?.. LOLs... awesome dedication! The most powerful car i have at the mo is a S2000 at 662 i think.

Can i add you on facebook, so we can race? lol

Turbos.
FU Hazza beating me about 1000 times!

Some inspiration for you...

66540450326663111533183.jpg

league.jpg

cartown1z.jpg

garage.jpg

64680_452877123696_508493696_5318226_149377_n.jpg

62731_158075474219945_100000524802348_412696_6299414_n.jpg

60880_129864097065721_100001263942142_197019_7690812_n.jpg

Can you hold your own races, or do you think is made to just look like it?
52135_10150300146135621_515530620_15641030_3123741_o.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
That is quite awesome!!!! Are they just random ones or are they your friends?

HAHA @ beating u umpteen times!

Turbos.
Small but (almost) perfectly formed! Just need to sort the mess out in the top right...need matching work bays!!

mycartown.jpg

Notice we both have our boys in Honda tops Haz!

Turbos.
Have to say, i like your floor plan, but the space is over indulgent.

There. I said it.

And my lounge area kicks yours' ass!

Turbos.
S'alright, i suppose ;)

You do drag races Tiger, against friends with it installed. You do it my timing the gearshift with your mouse. Haz is a c-unit and has beaten me every time! You can also race for pink slips with the occasional CPU character.

You earn money by doing garage jobs, or little things like pizza delivery.

As you can see in the photos above, people have made their own track but i think that is actually cosmetic.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
My firefox lagged when i was doing the race against u, so u probably won that one! =((

S'alright, i suppose ;)

You do drag races Tiger, against friends with it installed. You do it my timing the gearshift with your mouse. Haz is a c-unit and has beaten me every time! You can also race for pink slips with the occasional CPU character.

You earn money by doing garage jobs, or little things like pizza delivery.

As you can see in the photos above, people have made their own track but i think that is actually cosmetic.

I just had a look at it on FB.
I spent ages watching my little bloke washing a car.
It must takes forever to get a descent garage.

I just had a look at it on FB.
I spent ages watching my little bloke washing a car.
It must takes forever to get a descent garage.

Click on the lifts and select jobs from there. I usually run about seven 24 hour jobs when I'm online and know I'll be online at roughly the same time the next day

Click on the lifts and select jobs from there. I usually run about seven 24 hour jobs when I'm online and know I'll be online at roughly the same time the next day

I might give this a go.
I've got a terrible feeling that I'm waving goodbye to a huge chunk of my life though lol.

Turbos.
LOL, yeah. It's quite good though because you set a task, go do some work for half an hour and just leave it running. Took me a while to realise you can click on a workbay and get your guy to do more jobs than simply cleaning cars and installing furry dice!

So Haz, how did you get the graphics on the Yaris?

340i
LOL, yeah. It's quite good though because you set a task, go do some work for half an hour and just leave it running. Took me a while to realise you can click on a workbay and get your guy to do more jobs than simply cleaning cars and installing furry dice!

LOL, same... I was wondering how people have got to level 27 etc. doing those jobs!!

Golf
Im a noob to car town so still trying to figure everything out at the minute - feel free to add me Sean Douglas

Suzuki Ignis Sport

Use customise, and add picture image.. something like that, cost 1000!

you know ur latest race against me was the highest score i've seen so far!!!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E

choose a car go to customise, Then graphics, the click on the little tab that looks like a folded piece of paper, then you can download a template or use ur own image etc.

Last edited:
  Turbos.
Use customise, and add picture image.. something like that, cost 1000!

you know ur latest race against me was the highest score i've seen so far!!!

I couldn't believe it when you beat me by 5 measly points earlier, fuming!

EDIT: Added you Sean. I will let you beat me at some races so you can get some credits built up!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I couldn't believe it when you beat me by 5 measly points earlier, fuming!

EDIT: Added you Sean. I will let you beat me at some races so you can get some credits built up!

That's cheating!!

haha.. sympathy!

Golf
LOL cheers so I do a run and then your meant to try beat the score I set, is that how it works when you race

Suzuki Ignis Sport
LOL cheers so I do a run and then your meant to try beat the score I set, is that how it works when you race

Correct

But the opposition does not know ur score, and can only find out after the race

DCi 100
In on this, tried to add afew of you that have posted names in the thread. I'll just rock my yaris for now I guess. lol.

I also have no clue whats going on with the worker thing!