ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Valeters in Bristol

Can anyone recommend me one that will do a decent clean and polish without using brillo pads / 1 dirty bucket / chamois leather to dry the car?

The car has become a swirl bus and I'd like to sort it out but I don't have the facilities to use my stuff at my uni flat.

A quick google has given me a car valeting company with a picture of a sponge on the home page, so I think I'm going to lay my trust in CS for this one.

clio 182 inferno
yeh i know not the best will add some more its what i had on my camera when building the site :p

clio 182 inferno
The site was free what do you expect whats with all the negative comments i'm a british valeter which is hard to find these days trying to make a living in this current climate
i have just invested £4000 on equipment and working fking hard to make my business grow the process takes around 5 hours
which involves.
exterior hand wash and wax
all tar and glue removed
wheels and tires cleaned
engine bay steam cleaned
wheel arches steam cleaned
then washed again
thoroughly dried using chamois and compressed air
alloys and tires dried
then exterior is hand polished then sealed with either auto glym hd wax
or meguiars carnauba wax
plastics treated
wheels polished
tires treated
glass cleaned inside and out
engine bay plastics treated
exhaust tips cleaned
interior vac'd thoroughly
carpet deodorized
carpet mats wet vac'd if required
head lining cleaned
plastics treated
door shuts wax'd
seats cleaned
there's prob stuff i have missed but i'm sure you will let me know

Honda & VW
Dan can i ask why your web address says squeky?

Chappers i would offer my services but at the minute i've just not got the time.

Honda & VW
The site was free what do you expect whats with all the negative comments i'm a british valeter which is hard to find these days trying to make a living in this current climate
i have just invested £4000 on equipment and working fking hard to make my business grow the process takes around 5 hours
which involves.
all tar and glue removed
wheels and tires cleaned
engine bay steam cleaned
then washed again
alloys and tires dried
or meguiars carnauba wax
plastics treated
wheels polished
tires treated
exhaust tips cleaned
carpet deodorized
head lining cleaned
plastics treated
door shuts wax'd
seats cleaned

You do all this for £40?

Polski looking for recommendations?
Something like that :eek:
Nahh, just wondered, because he said he uses the "finest valet materials". I just wondered what they were.

Fair play to you. I'm just talking about the actual content of the site. Spelling, grammar, photos etc.
Good luck to you.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
which involves.
all tar and glue removed
wheels and tires cleaned
engine bay steam cleaned
then washed again
alloys and tires dried
or meguiars carnauba wax
plastics treated
wheels polished
tires treated
exhaust tips cleaned
carpet deodorized
head lining cleaned
plastics treated
door shuts wax'd
seats cleaned

You do all this for £40?

Thats what my valeter does, £40 plus vat. If its an MR2 or a Renault Espace.

You won't get rich being a car valeter! lol.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
You won't get rich being a car valeter! lol.

Neither will you being terrible at promoting your business in a positive light on the internet LOL!

That guys website is just one big disaster.

Yes I agree it's free so it isn't going to be the best, but there is no excuse for poor spelling and grammar on a business site. The testimonials are also clearly made up. If you're going to do it at least put some effort into it and make it look like you've tried and give a s**t about your work. That website to me says you're lazy/special needs.

OP - Take a look on detailing world, there are various people on there who offer services to suit various budgets that can also put a website together and market themselves properly and professionally.

Last edited:
  mondeo titanium tdci
Neither will you being terrible at promoting your business in a positive light on the internet LOL!

That guys website is just one big disaster.

Yes I agree it's free so it isn't going to be the best, but there is no excuse for poor spelling and grammar on a business site. The testimonials are also clearly made up. If you're going to do it at least put some effort into it and make it look like you've tried and give a s**t about your work. That website to me says you're lazy/special needs.

OP - Take a look on detailing world, there are various people on there who offer services to suit various budgets that can also put a website together and market themselves properly and professionally.

+1 :)

Honda & VW
yeh i know not the best will add some more its what i had on my camera when building the site :p

Seriously not having a go, but have you ever heard the saying... 'You dont get a second chance to make a first impression'
Personally i would not let a website go live until i was 100% happy with it, by puting it together in a hurry as you have implied it does give the impression that its all a bit half hearted.

Why not put the website on hold for the minute, take a load of decent photos and put them on the website once you've selected some good ones.
Then read through the whole thing several times, even get someone else to do this after just to make sure all spelling/grammar is correct. If time has been taken there should be no spelling errors, again by having these errors adds to the overall impression of the business being done in a rush.

I know some comments on here will certainly come across as having a pop but try and use some of the advice given to assist you in potentially being successful in what you have opted to do.

Another thing, in my opinion the website is not overly appealing - as it was Free and therefore you won't have lost anything why not have a look HERE again a Free website but without all the flashing advertising. Could be very useful for you all round.

Last edited:
me i'm mobile will have your clio spotless for £40 only use the finest valeting materials have a look at my website my clio is on there to
http://www.squekycleanvaleting.webs.com/

Only just realised there has been replies on this thread!

Looks like you get a lot for your money to be fair Dan, but there is no mention of 2 buckets or what you are using to clean the car (sponge? mitt?). You have mentioned 'thoroughly drying' with a chamois though, which is why my car is in the state its in with regards to swirls as its had a few too many cheap washes. I also don't think that the swirls will come out without a thorough polish, is that something you are willing to do?

Maybe the website just needs better descriptions of the processes, because at the minute you are being very brief in explaining and I'm sure you do a very good job.

Chappers i would offer my services but at the minute i've just not got the time.

That's a shame mate, let me know if you are wanting to fill a gap in your schedule.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I might be able to do it for you when you go home. Still live in Lydbrook?