ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Black BMW M3

Turbos.
Spend a few quid on getting the geo setup properly and see where Thorney is with that CSL intake!

I never get bored of slinging it round roundabouts, part of the reason i'm selling it, to avoid jail!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yours is slightly different rob.

I would like the CSL style intake, but i'm bored of spendin big bucks on cars. It's just a bit of noise, and the clio sound 10x better...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
They don't. BM's comfy, day to day runner. Good sounds, don't care about leaving it anywhere, don't need to wash it every wk

Clio is none of the above. Hence the rationale to have 2 cars that are completely different.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
will the bracket not be the same for any E46 with the same lights? breakers yard!

Oh, and I don't think I've commented on the car yet... so, nice :approve:

I took the car to my mates tonight to see if he could possibly fabricate some sort of bracket to hold the indicator in place as a makeshift. While we had the indicator lense out, I noticed the original moulding that had snapped off was lying underneath in the bumper trim! It took a bit of squeezing around with our hands but we retrieved not only the plastic mould but also the securing bush which was still intact! Amazing.

All we had to do was bond it back in place on the headlight trim, which didn't take long using a strong adhesive which set in around 5 minutes. Job done!

Well chuffed. Saved me so much money and time.

Drama averted :cool:

M235i / 172
I love that mate, really do. I looked at these before I bought the ST. But for me the insurance is crazy... thats the ONLY thing that stopped me :(