ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Fibre Bumper Insert + Other pics of my recent mods

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Bin looking around for ages for a company that do the insert in the back bumper of a 172/182 in carbon fibre. After no luck decided to make 1 myself by just covering the original with vinyl. I thorught it would look quite rough. But after a hour of playin with the vinyl getting to sit right these are the results

carbon2.jpg

carbon3.jpg

Carbon1.jpg

I also put the new badges on from the 197. The other pics are just showing off me new head unit and interior lights :D

inside.jpg

cars.jpg

cars1.jpg

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
love the car looks great...the lights and interior look mint and i really like the carbon bumper insert...nice one

RenaultSport clio Trophy
Looks very, very good (inside and out)

How did you do it etc etc..

Minus 5 points tho because your exhaust is hanging lower on the right than it is on the left :rasp:;)

Chocolate Bar™
looks good! i made a real carbon fibre one with resin and carbon mat, was a proper arse

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Loving the dials. They do a similar kit for the williams and i might do it as i think they are mint.

www.renparts.co.uk
look just like real carbon........ liking the rallye.. really tidy... not sure on the new style RS badges though just imo..

172 & RSi
Love that carbon insert. I want carbon fibre mirror covers, do you reckon I could use this sort of adhesive on them or would it be too difficult do you think?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Looks good mate :)

Is it my eyes or the gin , but your bumper looks different around the exhausts . Wheres the black exhaust trims or did you just take them off ?

carbon3.jpg

think thats the gin mate ;)

lol

looking good, be even better once shes slammed from the fk group buy :D

jamie

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
looking good, be even better once shes slammed from the fk group buy :D

jamie

Yes mate its getting slammed then will look bob on.

I was thinking about making the fog light surrounds carbon fibre aswell.
What do you guys think????

Jaff

Clio MK2 (1.2)
very nice, i do like them white dials with blue lights :) exactly what i want to do to mine

1thing, how the hell did u get the dvd headunit right in? mine sticks out quite a bit :(