ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carbon fibre interior £10k? pffft

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's a shame the interior is like that because the car itself looks MINT! Reading throughthat thread the owner seems like an idiot aswell.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
outside of the car is nice, the engine is utter shite!!! way to tacky for my liking and so is the interior with the blue door cards/seats and steering wheel. id like to see receipts for this '10k interior'

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
After reading the wing mirror thread I hope this csr blows up into a million pieces on his driveway. Tw*t.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I find it VERY easy to believe that if you walked in to the company he works for and asked for all that custom carbon fibre stuff as one offs it would end up the wrong side of 10K, the moulds are very time consuming to make so at 50 quid an hour or whatever would quickly much through that sort of money. Thats not the same as it having actually cost him 10K though which is what he said.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I don't think this is going to sell....

Agreed, 3K car realistically, 4K if someone has a real carbon fibre fetish.

Not a fan currently, but I think if you sacked all the blue bits off and replaced with black it would look "ok" though.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
Some of those interior bits are quite pleasant in my eyes.

Others are just vile.

Also, no air-con? Mad bro?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio
I find it VERY easy to believe that if you walked in to the company he works for and asked for all that custom carbon fibre stuff as one offs it would end up the wrong side of 10K, the moulds are very time consuming to make so at 50 quid an hour or whatever would quickly much through that sort of money. Thats not the same as it having actually cost him 10K though which is what he said.
no moulds needed, they are all the original parts skinned in carbon fibre, so no where near 10k