ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carrera GT Vs. BMW E30 M3

MCS R56
It did quite well but the GT didn't look like it was pushing very hard. Maybe the price had something to do with it?

White R26/Stripped Valver
i did think that the carrera driver was driving like a bit of a girl (no offence:)) but im sure that m3 has got so grunt under the bonnet

Milltek'd 182
looks pretty even to me in the straights, i'd expect the GT to pull away alot faster than that!! whats the little red flashing dial for on the m3?!

Lee

BMW M2C
Looks like this one again which we saw at Spa and the Ring back in 2004. He does track days galore in it.

Spa074.jpg

White R26/Stripped Valver
it is the same car, you can just see the last 3 letters of the number at the end of the vid as the bmw gets right up close. 'URV' bit blurry but you can see them

Lee

BMW M2C
Yeah that's what I thought. Sad that I sat there looking for a clear shot of the plate. lol

There's not many yellow ones, which is why Paul Bailey had a silver one resprayed!

Check out the noise it makes: Save me

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
No i think the team hurricane cars uses either the E30 or the E36 straight 6

Turbos.
I've been on a trackday with that GT driver and he is a very good, really and truly that M3 should be quicker considering it's supposed to have 1000bhp @ ATW!

Mountune Tractor
Yeah that's what I thought. Sad that I sat there looking for a clear shot of the plate. lol

There's not many yellow ones, which is why Paul Bailey had a silver one resprayed!

the clio in that vid sounds swweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Lee

BMW M2C

the clio in that vid sounds swweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

That was y0z2a's Cup. One of the loudest cars there!! At the time he had a Supersprint race system on it.