ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carwashnwax Offer

This months speacial offer

WITH ANY PURCAHASE FROM OUR SITE YOU WILL GET 2 FREE AIR FRESHENERS 250ML

CHOOSE FROM
CHERRY
COCONUT
NEW CAR
WATERMELON

Choose your fragrance at the checkout ,and each 250ml bottle comes complete with a free spray head

www.carwashnwax.com

A well built VW
Hmm now what should i order ? Any recommendations for nighthawk black - I do have some swirl marks and it probably needs a clay

The other guys on the forum can help you out there,i did a detail on alans black gold clio a couple of months ago and he also had some swirls.
to get rid of the swirls i used laser buff scratch and swirl remover followed by m seal and xxx and alan was well impressed with the finish :cool:

BMW F31
i cant seem to see the air fresheners to add at the checkout? could explain how to do the order?

clio 1.6 16v said:
i cant seem to see the air fresheners to add at the checkout? could explain how to do the order?

Just place your order and at the checkout stage just put in what ones you want from the list of cherry,new car,watermelon and coconut
any problems drop me a pm:D

RB 182
I like the site too, the graphics above the products can get a bit annoying some times as as my screen resolutions isn't great on my laptop.

Nice and easy to order.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Mmmmm
CHERRY
COCONUT
NEW CAR
WATERMELON

Anybody had any of them? Which one is the best :p ?

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Oooh and do you guys do a nice polish that does not dust like the #80 and #83 megs.
Thanks!

RB 182
Thomss said:
Mmmmm
CHERRY
COCONUT
NEW CAR
WATERMELON

Anybody had any of them? Which one is the best :p ?

BRUN suggested the Watermelon before, the New Car is the only one I've tried and it smells different to the normal new car scents that I've tried but it's not bad when you actually use it in the car.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
hehe might try the COCONUT when I get some stuff tomorrow.
Is the All in one polish easy on/off do you know? Likely to dust with a PC?

It's been about 6 month since I gave it a polish and last used the megs 83/80 which gave a nice result but I found the dust drove me a bit mad and kinda put me off using them again.

Thanks!

Thomss said:
hehe might try the COCONUT when I get some stuff tomorrow.
Is the All in one polish easy on/off do you know? Likely to dust with a PC?

It's been about 6 month since I gave it a polish and last used the megs 83/80 which gave a nice result but I found the dust drove me a bit mad and kinda put me off using them again.

Thanks!
What ive found is that the all in one polish doesnt dust much or any at all ,what i normally do with all products whilst applying by pc is to lightly mist the pc pads with some qd and this tends to minimise any potential dust
The all in one is very easy on and very easy off

Focus ST-2
R9DCG, just curious did you manage to get my order from monday out yesterday? and who do you post with? was just hoping to get the car done the day:)

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
I'm just about to order some Mseal and XXX wax..

I can't see anything about the offer in the basket.. how do I choose? Do we still get ClioSport Discount? :cool:

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Free delivery this month. BUT, not sure if that is with any other offer.

dw1 = 10% off with the free airfreshners, if they still have it. or,

cliosport = free delivery worth £4.95

Thomas

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
dw1 took the 10% off but I still can't see the Airfreshners.. :S