ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Carnival Pics

No crash pics, but I tried out a few different spots yesterday and enjoyed some very competitive racing...

Castle Combe Saloon Car Championship

204975313-L.jpg

204975658-L.jpg

204981037-L.jpg

204981123-L.jpg

204981502-L.jpg

Castle Combe Special GT Championship

204980671-L.jpg

204980262-L.jpg

Formula Ford

204977552-L.jpg

204981895-L.jpg

204977703-L.jpg

Tour de Combe

204977106-L.jpg

204977313-L.jpg

and the rest...http://chrisharrison.smugmug.com/gallery/3603494

Seat Leon Cupra R
some very good pics chap

2 of the ff1600 in the pics belong to my boss - 81 with josh fisher and oli roberts in 80. looks like oli had another off to be sporting a white side pod and rear cover not sitting correctly!

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
how do u know when these events are on im always trying to find out but never have any luck

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
yeh i have but it dosent give u no details what soprt of cars are gonna be there i wanna see the le man type racing cars

Seat Leon Cupra R
le man type cars?! you mean the gt's? combe only run the cc gt championship for those type of cars. up to 2 or 3 years ago they used to run a weekend dedicated to the top end of racing with f3's and the british gt's but the locals got pee'd off with speeding and noise so put a noise restriction order on the circuit so meant that they couldnt hold on to those races anymore, think the lmit for racing is 105!

if you look on the cc website you'll see racing events section in there is a list of dates (now past) that you can click on and read a rough list of whats on. a week or 2 prior to the event they will post a copy of the time table too.

Cracking pics as ever Chris, where was the one Nick's 106 shot from ?

Cheers mate, that was going into Tower, it's very very quiet down there! Can get good 'going into the corner' shots or you can swivel round and get head-on braking shots (i.e. pic 2, the Civic), quite a nice little spot when you've only got 280mm to play with :)

yeh i have but it dosent give u no details what soprt of cars are gonna be there i wanna see the le man type racing cars

Season is over now (as it is pretty much everywhere) but each year you get a full calendar at the end of Feb on the Castle Combe site, then about two weeks before each event you can download a full entry list (timetable and every single car/driver entered) from the site as well.

106 GTi
Cracking pics as ever Chris, where was the one Nick's 106 shot from ?

Cheers mate, that was going into Tower, it's very very quiet down there! Can get good 'going into the corner' shots or you can swivel round and get head-on braking shots (i.e. pic 2, the Civic), quite a nice little spot when you've only got 280mm to play with :)

I only have 20mm more lol!

Nice one, know where you mean, sun has always been wrong when I have tried to shoot from there - was no worries on that yesterday.