ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Classic Race Day

106 GTi
A gallery of pics from yesterdays racing. Went along to see a couple of my mates in their first outing taking part in the National Mobile Windscreens Castle Combe Saloon Car Championship so a fair few of the pics are of them.

http://www.richtreen.co.uk/events/cc_04_Aug_2007/

Some samples:

IMG_8257.jpg

IMG_8286.jpg

IMG_8323.jpg

IMG_8329.jpg

IMG_8338.jpg

IMG_8377.jpg

IMG_8378.jpg

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
IMG_8382.jpg

My next door neighbour!

Once again mate, awesome pics. Thres not a lot of point going to these events as long as you go armed with a lens! lol

106 GTi
IMG_8382.jpg

My next door neighbour!

Once again mate, awesome pics. Thres not a lot of point going to these events as long as you go armed with a lens! lol

Cheers Dan, just go and ask Dave what a good lap time round Combe is in reply to your other thread! There is a few pics of him in the Gallery.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I saw him this morning unloading the camper, but the baby was crying and i was late for work, so never managed a chat. I'll pop in the garage and see him on thursday. do you know how he got on? How did your mates get on with their first outing?

106 GTi
Not sure where he finished Dan.

My two mates in the 106s - one finished 19th/6th in class - fastest lap was 1:27.475 . The other finished 26th out of 29/last in class - fastest was 1:35.571.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
There always seems to be things going on at the combe. its really not far from me either. Can anyone just go and watch on days like this? What does it cost?

106 GTi
Yeah anyone can go along.

Was £12 to get in and then £2.50 to get in the paddock.