ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cat d 182?

elreg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Track Car
been offered at clio 182, 2004(54) 30k miles, NO service history, CAT D(light panel damage), any ideas what this is worth?its silver and in good condition?

im thinking around 4-4.5k?

bit less than that i'd reckon - cat d has a bad reputation but there's really nothing bad about it

plus the lack of service history

White clique
less than that - i'd say 3.5k tops. Not cat D are selling for 4.5k, and you wont have to fix it plus you'll have the history.

elreg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Track Car
it has been repaired, i have seen a few 54s in garages for around 6?

6K, that sounds way over priced even for a non crashed one.
I'm expecting to get no more than 3K for my 172 (52) with 33K on it.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Id rather part with a little more to get a straight example.

You might not mind it being catogorey registered but it might cause you hastle when you attempt to sell it on :eek:

elreg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Track Car
the guy has offered me it as part ex against my evo 7, so was just wanting to find out what kinda value it is

Racing blue 182
will be harder to sell being a cat d as there as so many straight decent examples about and cars arent selling well at the moment anyway!