ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD Multichanger.

I work for arnold clark so just been to 1 of our Renault showrooms to enquire about a multichanger for my car.

Parts guy said theres one that fits my car (04 04 Dynamique with standard tuner list cd player headunit) either a VDO Dayton or he thinks it may possibly have been superceeded by a Sony item, either way its 170quid for the changer, lead and mounting bracket for under the passenger seat as a kit, does all this sound about right, i.e. the price, kit contents and make??

lastly, he wasnt sure if this will work off my steering column mounted stereo controller behind the steering wheel or not, any ideas if it will or not??

cheers

RB 182
If you have a Tuner List radio you can get the standard one like this and it will work with your steering wheel controls.

hey mate, its the proper standard one as fitted to a higher spec model I have ordered from renault, parts guy said its either a vdo dayton or a sony that was fitted to high spec Clios expensive enough to come with a standard changer.

thats what I'm asking about, did a vdo dayton or sony one ever come standard in a high spec Clio and does/will it work off the steering column mounted control stalk?

BMW M135i
Afaik, the standard fit changers were either a VDO Dayton one or an Alpine one. And if you've payed £170 for one from renault then you've been ripped off, they go for about £50 on the 'bay. That and I don't think the one from renault comes with a cable which is about another £60/70 from renault.