ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CDMullins- Finished Final Thread

Racing Blue 182

email me the pics, u said you would send me the email you sent the day you got it back, but never got one from you. ill post te rest up that are missing from this one

Jamieswales@hotmail.com

Lionel Richie

with some decent wheels, a new steering wheel, and a 100mm drop, id like that car

not bad, but still needs some work

hope you got those exhausts sorted

Wouldnt dare lower it any more!!! Little bits lie steering wheel, pedals and bits n bobs might come later!!!!

Whats rong with the wheels, mayb an extra inch would be nice!!

Will get pics up asap!

Lionel Richie

the design of the wheels doesnt suit the car IMO

you can NEVER be too low, but you can always be homosexual!!!!

182 and 5 GTT

Wheels can make or break a car, especially with the amount of time and money youve put in. I think an 18" multi spoke wheel in shadow chrome would look really good with the paint work. Or Konig unknown or tuner wheels. Just my opinion. Have you got uprated suspension already, or just springs?

Just springs mate, wheels were 1 of first things i bought before i decided i was gonna go all out!!! I still really like them vo and think they look that lil bit bigger cos they stretch all way to edge of rim!!

I dislike multispokes, but i really like the black konigs with polished lip, but i didnt know what colour i was gonna havw car before i bought my rims!

182 and 5 GTT

Your kit looks pretty bulky, and the spokes in the wheels look really skinny in comparison. What about lenso reizen. They would look pretty good.

Look boring mate, i like the wolfrace stree octane,

i also like the Zera chrome wheels (can think what brand they were)

and the vaults.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Hotmail wont let me open the rest dude.

You could try sending me the ones you want posting again?

looks nice ...

you should get some big ass brakes under those rims though

and howd you get ppl into the back seats, are the fronts recliners? ??

Scooby STi, FiestaST

Quote: Originally posted by TriO on 03 September 2005

looks nice ...

you should get some big ass brakes under those rims though

and howd you get ppl into the back seats, are the fronts recliners? ??
thers a pic above that clearly shows they are not recliners, but i was also wondering about the people in the rear...

Arctic Blue Clio 182

Lookin good. Get some 1.6 clio brake disc on. there about 1" bigger all round and stops better

2005 Impreza WRX STI

u need an after market steering wheel to spice up the interior it looks a bit odd with sort of half the interior standard and half modified if u know what i mean, i think with your car, u need to start looking at doing something with the rest of the dash/centre console!