ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CDMullins- Finished Final Thread

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 04 September 2005

u need an after market steering wheel to spice up the interior it looks a bit odd with sort of half the interior standard and half modified if u know what i mean, i think with your car, u need to start looking at doing something with the rest of the dash/centre console!
agreed. the few other touches will set the rest the rest of the work off... mind if ur like me ull never find perfection! lol

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 29 August 2005

the design of the wheels doesnt suit the car IMO

you can NEVER be too low, but you can always be homosexual!!!!
pmsl!!

Defo getting some bigger brakes, just need to find the time to get the sorted!!!

Dunno but steering wheel, pedals, gear nob, handbrake, if i get some spare cash i mite do!!!

ICE has to go in first!

Thought cream looked much better, blue looks really cheap and it would have been hard to get the exact same blue without spending loadz!!

Did the parcel shelf in the same cream material and the ICE install will be the same!

172 M69 eater

angel eyes look white as!! u mite wanna look at the positionin of the neons as u can see the tube at the back!

smart tho! :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Hummm...not too keen the clio neon door sils...but suppose it fits in with the rest of the UFO glows. Wouldnt mind seein it in the flesh, pics neva do any bodykitted cars any justice.