ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cdr disks wont play

I use nothing but CDR's in my standard HU!

If you have something like Nero on your PC they need to be burnt as an audio disk.
 
mine doesnt either, i dont think the standard unit is cdr compatable, it may play them but f**ks the laser up....
 
I only use cdr's and never have a problem . If the standard headunit won't play audio files on a cdr try changing the brand . I always go for ones that have the ritek dye ( dark purple ) .
 
Some writable CDs just cannot be played (usual the cheap stuf)

CDRW are a complete no no on the normal unit the canger taks them though,
 
Back
Top