ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

centre section exhaust rubber 182..

Hey guys, noticed mine has decided to split in half and knocking over bumps anyway...

Are the rubbers just normal ones or like the ones on the backbox ?

For example would a halfords one fit ?

Cheers Rob.

Megane dci 130
Its not like the rear one and its not one that halfords would have really. I bet it wouldnt be much from renault to get a genuine one!

Z4 Roadster
if it's anything like the 172 centre rubber hanger, it's just one bolt (circa 13mm). Undo that, pull the rubber support off the bracket, put on the new one, screw it back in and hey presto!
It would be a good idea to have a trolley jack or similar to support the exhaust when you're removing the rubber support - it's easier than using your arms all the time! (I should know, I replaced my whole exhaust yesterday) :)

Megane dci 130
What this man said ^, 13mm bolt holding it to the body and there should be a 8mm bolt holding the exhaust in the rubber.